Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Rs On Way !

YaRiS T

:D hi all,

just wondered if anyone has done a yaris t-sport turbo (rs) yet ?? i went with search button but could not see if anyone has put a bolt on kit ? cant wait , ordered the turbo kit yesterday ! :drool: will post so pictures once its installed ! it was cheap too , and brand new !

keep you posted!

think yaris_wrc has, i presume you have ecu solutions in place as i highly doubt it will come with. who is the kit made by?

well done anyways keep us posted.

it comes with every thing , ecu, pipes, turbo ,manifold screws made by Greddy ! looks like hks kit (same set up and installation ), made as a bolt on kit !!

excellent! keep us posted, if i still had mine id of love to have it turbo'd, did everything else to it.

But i definelty would of gone with the following setup.

De cat

megan manifold

Perrin crank pulley

apexi filter relocated

uprated brakes

turbo

the above equals a tasty yaris t sport

i have a picture put cant post it ? :( mine was £1000 delivered within a few pounds! is that a good price i saw the blitz charger for £2900 too much for me!

nothing as yet , it will take 3-4 weeks to get it , insurance no price as yet , they want to see the car when its finished to inspect it they gave me a est by cat (colt 1.5t) group 14 so its doubled from 7, all part of the fun ! :crybaby: or something like that , but its designed to go bolt on with no mods , but i may do brakes and new dampers to handle the power better! 30-40 % power gain so they say! got it from U.S ! ( via Greddy) :D

I do believe that you will have to also get a standalone engine management unless that turbo kit comes with e-manage, as the US ECU is different to Europes

EDIT: Just seen it does come with E-Manage, so you should be sorted

EDIT EDIT: The eBay one comes with E-Manage, does yours?

ohh yeah comes as a package ! cant wait ! not bad price even on e-bay ! plug and play ! its turbo time!! :drool: wont work on 1.3sr though! beware the one in picture is the only one will fit yaris,echo,vitz etc due to space there are other turbos on the net but they have intercoolers that are set up for the scion so pipes are all different , all engine parts will (e.g filters will work with mods )match up they are the same .... some nice flywheels / clutches etc (stay away from short shifters /exhausts/ struts they are different )!

id highly suggest sorting ur brakes and suspension out before just chucking a turbo on which is likely to give u a 40bhp increase, the car as its stands ( unless u have already uparated some mods) is not ready for that kind of power

And dont forgot to uprate your clutch too,

my supercharger has killed mine in under 5000mile :crybaby:

have to say, the clutch is crap.. really not impressed with it at all, think sellotape or stamps have more grip.

I change gear fast, and find the revs slowly clawing their way down to the right revs on a standard T Sport!

its not awful, but you hear the revs slowly working their way down instead of <BANG> Take that drivetrain!! mauahahahaa!!

I also partially attribute this to Toyota doing SUCH a good job on the gearbox. Damn, its SO positive and full of feedback, you really REALLY know where you are with it and I can swap cogs faster than any car I've driven before. :thumbsup:

good luck modifying your bonnet to fit those pipes in.

its should fit without a problem. as the standard t-sport turbo has an intercooler strapped onto the top of the engine block without a problem

i don't know, it's designed for the scion engine bay and thats got lots of room.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links