Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bizarra

Hi Folks,

Been missing for a while. How you all doing?

Just a question without starting any rows or anything, honest. Was scanning through when I found that ToTo 17 was using the Avatar I have used for about 2 years. Is this legal ? no big deal, I can change. :eek:

Usually the Avatars are just images that people find on the internet and use...

There is no rule to say people cant have the same one if they both found it...

Usually the Avatars are just images that people find on the internet and use...

There is no rule to say people cant have the same one if they both found it...

Thought so ! Thanks mate. Probably time to change anyhow.

no worries.. :) now.... if you had designed it and someone nicked it.. you have cause to be miffed lol :P

Hi Folks,

Just a question without starting any rows or anything, honest. Was scanning through when I found that ToTo 17 was using the Avatar I have used for about 2 years. Is this legal ? no big deal, I can change. :eek:

Its illegal and you can sue for loss of avator resale earnings, where theres blame theres a claim!

:lol:

only kidding...

I must admit, I thought "Ooooh its Bizarra.... oh no, its not Bizarra!" :lol:

Understandable to be a bit miffed mate, hows about using the one you have on Gold? You know, the one I said that looked like Robin Hood.... :lol:

Hi Folks,

Hi!

I hope I didn't cause any problems or trouble for you, but I chose the avatar from the list which was available here on TOC from the IPB community pack, basically these are available for everyone and anybody can choose from these avatars. I chose the dog from the list which was available, I dont think its your personal avatar! I love dogs a lot, so that is why I chose it, I didn't take it from you! :o

No big deal Toto but i'm sure you can understand. Bizarra has been using that avatar for a long time but it is one of the standard ones offered in the IPB pack so it was only a matter of time before someone else picked it. You've done nothing wrong :thumbsup:

Bizarra - see above i guess it was inevitable. Up to you if you want to change it wouldn't matter as it's the quality and wisdom of your posts that count. We would soon get used to your new avatar. I do understand where your coming from though as you have had that avatar for a long time.

Oh and welcome back, where've you been!

Bizarra, I will change mine so there will be no problems or arguments! You've been here longer than I have, so I will change my avatar, sorry for the inconvenience! I hope nobody has this one, unfortunately I haven't got the time to check all the threads and topics to see if anybody has this or not...

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Bizarra, I will change mine so there will be no problems or arguments! You've been here longer than I have, so I will change my avatar, sorry for the inconvenience! I hope nobody has this one, unfortunately I haven't got the time to check all the threads and topics to see if anybody has this or not...

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Thanks, mate. I appreciate what you did. It just came as a bit of a shock to be scrolling through & come upon me & say "Hey, I didn't post that." Yes , they are in the public domain, & available to all. I picked it in memory of my Irish Red Setter "Rusty" who met a sad end by turning left,in front of a car.

It had become a bit of a trade mark Coz as Em said

"Ooooh its Bizarra.... oh no, its not Bizarra!"

Where have I been ? Got totally p....d off with life & didn't want to do anything. Have been trying to sell my busines for the past year & a bit. Got tied up with 2 messers who wouldn't let go & in the end wouldn't sign contracts. Think I'm involved with another messer now. He wont last after next week, then it is back to scratch.

love dogs eh......... your name keith laird?

Keith Lard ???! :rolleyes:

Yep. Think I remember you. Didn't you play the Dog? :thumbsup:

Where have I been ? Got totally p....d off with life & didn't want to do anything. Have been trying to sell my busines for the past year & a bit. Got tied up with 2 messers who wouldn't let go & in the end wouldn't sign contracts. Think I'm involved with another messer now. He wont last after next week, then it is back to scratch.

Awww hope it works out for you, otherwise I'm sure someone could :bangin: Best of luck!

:thumbsup:

Thanks, mate. I appreciate what you did. It just came as a bit of a shock to be scrolling through & come upon me & say "Hey, I didn't post that." Yes , they are in the public domain, & available to all. I picked it in memory of my Irish Red Setter "Rusty" who met a sad end by turning left,in front of a car.

It had become a bit of a trade mark Coz as Em said

Your very welcome friend! Sorry to hear what happened to your little dog, that is sad! :( All the best!