Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Nur-spec

emmie123

I am after a Blitz Nur Spec and just wondering where everyone has got theirs from and how much have you paid?, at the moment i have got a TTE Back Box but i am after a Blitz.

Emmie

You can buy them from blitz uk, or envy performance, but i wouldn't used to have one, try the Fujitsubu, HKS or new envy system :thumbsup:

How much am i looking at for a Blitz Nur Spec or HKS?

I have a Blitz NUR Spec back box on my TS. I find that it is a very well built part and gives a very nice grunt. I am pleased with it so far (2 years down the line). I bought it from Racelogic for £370 (including VAT and postage).

Possibly considering the Blitz, i have got a TTE Back Box on at the minute but probably would sell it, how much do you think i should sell it for?

Possibly considering the Blitz, i have got a TTE Back Box on at the minute but probably would sell it, how much do you think i should sell it for?

Depends how old it is. I sold mine which was 4 years old for £50.

The Blitz is a well made bit of kit (as are all the Jap boxes for the Yaris) but if you're wanting a decent sound upgrade i'd go for the Fujitsubo, HKS or Megan Racing (Envy) as they sound much better. Fujitsubo is a very loud, raspy whail, the HKS is a deep, burbly more race-car oriented sound and the Megan unit is a mixture of both... all these are similar in price (Megan one is cheapest at £275) and are better than the Blitz. The Blitz has a slightly artificial 'whoosh' sound... you may like it, but i think sounds a tad odd!

The Blitz is a well made bit of kit (as are all the Jap boxes for the Yaris) but if you're wanting a decent sound upgrade i'd go for the Fujitsubo, HKS or Megan Racing (Envy) as they sound much better. Fujitsubo is a very loud, raspy whail, the HKS is a deep, burbly more race-car oriented sound and the Megan unit is a mixture of both... all these are similar in price (Megan one is cheapest at £275) and are better than the Blitz. The Blitz has a slightly artificial 'whoosh' sound... you may like it, but i think sounds a tad odd!

what he said ^ agree with all that :yes:

Got mine from Racelogic.

I have been told that mine sounds like its pushing a turbo, or as said before, a "whooshing" sound.

I like it, some dont,but, at least I can hear the music in the car. The "fuji" certainly roars, but I should think it can be a bit loud inside too. I am sure the guys with them will tell you.

Biff :thumbsup:

I like the Nur, but im biased!It sounds alot better with the megan manifold!

It has a funny woosh that sounds like a jet goung past!

CB :thumbsup:

Blitz is louder than a fuji on its own, but i have an induction kit, megan header and centre section so its !Removed! loud

Here are a couple of pics of the Blitz when I took it out of the box. The close up is of the 'Fish scale' welding, which is apparently an indication of a quality piece of kit :thumbsup: :

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/..._Nur_Spec_R.JPG

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/...ale_welding.jpg

They are well made just small and go un-noticed

Here are a couple of pics of the Blitz when I took it out of the box. The close up is of the 'Fish scale' welding, which is apparently an indication of a quality piece of kit :thumbsup: :

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/..._Nur_Spec_R.JPG

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/...ale_welding.jpg

Now this puzzles me....

Those mounts look EXACTLY the f**king same as mine, yet boxes like this (HKS, Fuji, Envy et al) won't fit my car!! Puzzles the frig outta my brain! :wacko:

agreed!

and yet to say my MR2 NUR looks a like a whale !Removed! wrapped around the back of the car and you can here it 16 miles away....

go for the fuji! best zorts ive ever seen for the yaris :thumbsup:

agreed!

and yet to say my MR2 NUR looks a like a whale !Removed! wrapped around the back of the car and you can here it 16 miles away....

go for the fuji! best zorts ive ever seen for the yaris :thumbsup:

Only 16?? I heard you leave home for work this morning!! :lol: Awesome shizzle on Robs rear! :o

Fuji is an awesome bit of kit... piping is unbelievable! HKS does have a lovely purr though!

Only one thing sounds better than an HKS backbox, and thats the HKS backbox with a sports cat and megan header!

Almost silent under normal revs then baaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!

the HKS with sports cat and manifold makes a really nice sound. but the Fuji with sports can and manifold certainly gets u noticed.

managed to set 5 car alarms off on parked cars at the side of the road on my way home from work the other night :D

it makes a nice deep burble at low revs then u floor it and its a stage 3 rally car :P

My megan, Sports Cat and custom can are friggin' awesome at full chat.... It's an unbelievable sound... trees wilt as I go by! Im also unsure if im getting flames, as when i pop it into next gear (bit of rev-bouncing) or I lift off at high revs iv had about 4 people flash lights at me from behind and this is the only explanation I can think of.... unless somethings falling off or they just think im a tw*t! (Infact, that's definatley it!) :lol:

At 3k rpm mine's maybe a tad boomy, and when cold at idle it's darned loud too! It's just loud! :lol: :D :thumbsup:

Oh, Transit Vans seem to be my curent prey as their alarms go off everytime I go by! Mr. Plod wanting 'a word' too the other day... wanted to make sure I had a Cat!

Did he give you an emmissions test or just ask you?

Did he give you an emmissions test or just ask you?

He just asked me... I had a photocopy of my MOT in the car too and I wasn't driving quick or anything at the time, so i think he must've just agreed that I was honest... which I am.

That's the 5th time iv been stopped now! twice for random checks, twice for them thinking I was going a bit quick (fair play... I probably was) and now this. Then there was an isolated incident with an off-duty bobby, but he was a scally tw*t and it's an un-mod-friendly story!

Did he ask you about your dog?

Nah... Just my !Removed!. :o :lol: