Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolla 05 Radio

MPace

I have a corolla 05 and was wondering if i could put an amplifier and add another 2 Speakers has anyone done this if yes is it easy to pass the wires into the laguage compartment?

Also was wondering if there any cool parts i could add on, only problem is that they have to be done by toyota or tte or trd due to the fact that i will losse my gaurentee on it. I was wondering about putting on the tte exhaust system does anyone have this system if yes is it much noisier then standard.

Thank for your advice!

there's not too much you can do with the standard headunit.. as it doesn't have pre-outs etc.

you would be better off going down the route of replacing it with an aftermarket headunit, and then getting the amp etc

i have recently done this, and it's not too tricky to do really.

http://www.pantasmagoria.co.uk/wp-gallery2...em&g2_itemId=10

Yeah looks cool on urs mate i was wondering if i can the lead going to the rear Speakers and put then into a 4 channel amp. Then i should be able to connect 4 Speakers instead of 2 right? I can leave the front two powered by the stereo and the other 4 will be powered by the amp. Also the sunwoofer must connect to some pre out provided by toyota right? I wouldn't know as i havn't removed the radio and don't intend to play with anything myself for the time being.

the toyota headunit doesn't have any pre-out

if you are talking about waht i have done.. then i replaced the headunit... fitted an amp and sub in the boot.... left the standard 4 Speakers connected to the new headunit.. and ran the sub output cable from the headunit to the amp in the boot.. the sub is then connected to the amp.

hmm.. not sure to be honest.... they pretty rubbish for bass... but for the high frequencies they are OK.

i will be replacing them soon though anyway

I ould also like to ask if you know of any good mods. I wanted to put a strut bar air intake manifold exhause system. Though don't know which makes are the best and the exhaust i don't want a very noisy system.

i wouldn't know about the strut bar.. as i have a T-Sport and it comes with one as standard :-)

I ould also like to ask if you know of any good mods. I wanted to put a strut bar air intake manifold exhause system. Though don't know which makes are the best and the exhaust i don't want a very noisy system.

i hav a TTE strut bar in mine probably the same strut as chenks. I can def feel the difference in handling but i also fitted TTE lowering springs

does your strut bar have numatic (spelling?) sections are either side ?

does your strut bar have numatic (spelling?) sections are either side ?

mmm not sure. but heres a picture of my strut so u know if its the same as ur one

dsc006212og.th.jpg

nah that's nowt like the strut that is fitted as standard on the 05 T-Sport

The T sport has a strutbrace with a little shockabsober on it , BUT the Kompressor has the TTE STRUTBRACE thats NOT adjustable

this radio with the dash open

afbeelding2441sk.jpg

And this mine , the TTE Strutbrace :thumbsup:

The same as the T-Sport KOMPRESSOR :drool:

afbeelding1190mo.jpg

Also does anyone know if i could change my manual ac panel to the automatic one? If yes would i only need ot change the paqnel or wiring and other things have to be changed also, and how much would the panel cost?

Also does anyone know if i could change my manual ac panel to the automatic one? If yes would i only need ot change the paqnel or wiring and other things have to be changed also, and how much would the panel cost?

I'd imagine it would be very difficult, as the manual system would be cable driven, whereas the auto one would be electronic...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links