Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ooops...

Caz SR

I know, its a bit scary! I was going to go and do a bit for that Medeval place once, kinda glad i didn't after reading that!! What a horrible situation to be in! :(

All that for £150

No thanks!

No, up to £150, could have been less :eek:

That's definately not something I've ever thought about doing, especially now

Why don't they just try the drugs on criminals who are likely to spend the rest of their lives in jail?

Might clear out some of the cells quicker :unsure:

All that for £150

No thanks!

A Day :thumbsup:

Why don't they just try the drugs on criminals who are likely to spend the rest of their lives in jail?

Might clear out some of the cells quicker :unsure:

Good Idea

see, if we'd test it on rats and rabbits we'd not be in this situation ..

Those are often the preliminary stages that are carried out before human testing. That had all been done in this case... maybe the critters are getting their own back? ;)

All that for £150

No thanks!

A Day :thumbsup:

Yes but they only lasted a few hours so surely they can only be paid for one day :lol::lol::lol:

Me also hopes that we (the UK taxpayers) are not now footing the emergency bill for these unfortunate people. I know they signed up but clearly not to expect this. I do hope we can recover all appropriate charges from the company running the trials.

you are stationary outside a shop and a kid runs into your car. He hits his head on the front bumper and you think you best call the ambulance. Given this is an RTA you the driver of the vehicle (not that you were driving) will be pursued for the call out cost and the emergency treatment of the RTA victim.

That's what it's like up here so I would hate to think the private profiteering company will be getting away with this given that they will at some point release the drug for sale to our NHS.

im totally with the test it on crims plan! take some crims that have pretty much signed off on being part of society(pedos, murderers, rapists, politicians) and pump em full of all kinds of mad sheeit. then get some more and repeat to try and establish what went wrong..... result! :lol:

Me also hopes that we (the UK taxpayers) are not now footing the emergency bill for these unfortunate people. I know they signed up but clearly not to expect this. I do hope we can recover all appropriate charges from the company running the trials.

you are stationary outside a shop and a kid runs into your car. He hits his head on the front bumper and you think you best call the ambulance. Given this is an RTA you the driver of the vehicle (not that you were driving) will be pursued for the call out cost and the emergency treatment of the RTA victim.

That's what it's like up here so I would hate to think the private profiteering company will be getting away with this given that they will at some point release the drug for sale to our NHS.

I'm sure that if they can prove negligence on the part of the manufacturer or the firm doing the tests then even though consent forms would have been signed, they can still sue. Also, I think that in cases like this, the dugs company have to foot medical bills. The police are also involved so I wonder if some animal rights group have made claims to tampering with the drugs. Not good.

All this modern day technology and a drugs test does this... well, they did volunteer

im totally with the test it on crims plan! take some crims that have pretty much signed off on being part of society(pedos, murderers, rapists, politicians) and pump em full of all kinds of mad sheeit. then get some more and repeat to try and establish what went wrong..... result! :lol:

'A Clockwork Orange' anyone? Not drugs testing, but the same principle... ;)

There is no need to test on animals nowadays when there is more than enought rapist's, child abuses and murders in nick. Use them, there a complete and utter wate of space nad fresh air anyway.

Also when is a rabbit or rat ever gonna be needing drugs like these?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links