Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Never Realised There Are So Many Uk Toyota Fans !

Dave Featherstone

I have just logged on to this forum. I thought all the Toyota forums were in Australia or California ! I have a 1990 Corolla 16v 1600 4 door which is scruffy but fun. I have done a few mods as follows:

G-max dampers Eibach prokit springs Whiteline Caster kit White adjustable rear anti roll bar ( money well spent ! ) Whiteline strut braces front and rear 15" rover alloys ( £43 off e-bay ). Ferodo 3466 front pads. It handles like a terrier on carpet !

I have also had a Camry V6 1993 and a 1987 Camry 2.0 Estate. The estate had 16" Honda prelude wheels whiteline anti roll bar front and rear monroe gas dampers and spax springs.

If any wants to know more about any of the mods please e-mail. I cannot leave them standard !

If any wants to know more about any of the mods please e-mail. I cannot leave them standard !

good man. modified is the only way.

welcome to the club

:thumbsup: welome to TOC

I have the use of a 2.2 Camry estate for work, its a bit rough on the inside, done a lot of miles, looks really good for its age and still drives like a dream.

Welcom to TOC ;) get some pics up hon! :thumbsup:

Cheers for the reply. I am better with spanners than my PC. How do I put pictures on the forum ?

Regards

Dave Featherstone

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

And get some pics up asap of the Rolla! :yes:

good man. modified is the only way.

welcome to the club

muchos agreed!

'yotas rock :yes:

Welcom to TOC ;) get some pics up hon! :thumbsup:

I am new to forum posting. Hopefully my picture of the Camry I had a few years ago should appear !html>

It handles like a terrier on carpet !

Welcome to the club, your car sounds hilarious to drive, can't really tell much about what it looks like from the 1st pic though, try to sort some more if possible :thumbsup:

If you have any questions post them up & I'm sure there'll be some1 who can help

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links