Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lighthouse Joke

Moffmo

Lighthouse keeper on a really stormy night goes to bed.

He locks the front door, then he sets the alarm, walks up the stairs, locks the 1st bedroom door, locks the 2nd bedroom door, locks the 3rd bedroom door turns the light off the gets into bed.

20 minutes passes there’s a knock on the door. He turns the light on unlocks the 3rd bedroom door, unlocks the 2nd bedroom door unlocks the 1st bedroom door, walks down the stairs, turns the alarm off and opens the front door. There’s a man standing there shiver holding a sleeping bag and says “Can you give a bed for the night my tent has been blown away and I have nowhere to sleep”, “Ok, follow me” Says the Lighthouse keeper.

He locks the front door, then he sets the alarm, walks up the stairs, locks the 1st bedroom door, locks the 2nd bedroom door, when he gets to the 3rd bedroom he tells the soaked camper “You can stay here to night”, locks the 3rd bedroom door turns the light off the gets into bed.

45 minutes passes there’s a knock on the door. He turns the light on unlocks the 3rd bedroom door, apologises to the camper for waking him up, unlocks the 2 bedroom door unlocks the 1st bedroom door, walks down the stairs, turns the alarm off and opens the front door. There’s a woman standing there and says “Can you give me a bed for the night? The tide is in and I can’t drive across to the mainland”, “Ok, follow me” Says the Lighthouse keeper.

He locks the front door, then he sets the alarm, walks up the stairs, locks the 1st bedroom door, when he gets to the 2nd bedroom he says to the woman “You can stay here tonight”, locks the 2nd bedroom door, apologises to the camper for waking him up, locks the 3rd bedroom door turns the light off the gets into bed.

A couple of hours pass there’s a knock on the door. He turns the light on unlocks the 3rd bedroom door, apologises to the camper for waking him up, unlocks the 2 bedroom door, apologises to the driver for waking her up, unlocks the 1st bedroom door, walks down the stairs, turns the alarm off and opens the front door. There’s a man standing there naked and says “Can you give a bed for the night I was the only one left at the nudist camp and we’ve lost all power and I have nowhere to warm to sleep”, “Ok, follow me” Says the Lighthouse keeper.

He locks the front door, then he sets the alarm, walks up the stairs, locks the 1st bedroom door, says to the nudist “You can stay here tonight”, apologises to the driver for waking her up, locks the 2nd bedroom door, apologises to the camper for waking him up, locks the 3rd bedroom door turns the light off the gets into bed.

In the morning after not a lot of sleep all four of them are sitting round the breakfast table. The lighthouse keeper asks each of them what they would like for breakfast. The nudist wants Bran Flakes, the woman wants Corn Flakes and the camper want Corn Flakes.

Whats the moral of the story? 2 out of 3 guests prefer Corn Flakes. Not funny but the look on peoples faces after they realise you just wound then up for about 20 mins expecting a good punch line is classic.

You all know what I'm like when it comes to reading anything longer than ten words :yes:

I went straight to the last line :P :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links