Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Demon Tweeks

Dave Featherstone

I joined this forum yesterday and some body has recognised my name. I did not think I was famous ! I was asked if I worked at Demon Tweeks and I do. I can do discounts on most things and I can organise catalogues if any body wants them. I can be reached at work on davef@demon-tweeks.co.uk or you can ring on 01978 663042. This my direct dial at work. If its not urgent I would e-mail as the phone gets very busy. Anybody wanting a catalogue just e-mail the name and address to the work e-mail address. If you want tuning advise/help/prices please include year model and chassis code or number ( and engine code ! ). Thank you to all the people who welcomed me to the forum.

I used to be sent the motorsport catalogue whenever it is updated, and seem to have slipped the list...

Is it still free???

just got the motorsport one today, theres some nice kit in it! came with the omp steering wheel i've been WAITING FOR for 2 WEEKS!!! :P damn worth the wait though it a lovely piece :)

welcome matey :)

I used to be sent the motorsport catalogue whenever it is updated, and seem to have slipped the list...

Is it still free???

Its still free ( but it will make you want to spend ! ) just e-mail your address to my work e-mail and it will be in the post !

Cheers Dave, I'll do that now...

I found the motorsport one very handy... not so keen on the other one :lol: ;)

Hi Dave

Welcome aboard mate. Hope that you like the site. It's a great place to hang out and catch up on some motoring mayhem :yes:

jerry!!

hey mate. welcome to the club. ive been to ur show room a couple of times. i and could spend a fortune in there everytime i go in there.

the stuff i oredered off dave has been shocking, all when i was 17 so a good few years ago included

a peco big bore 2

and a carbon style stick on petrol flap thingy

for my

pug 309.....................................Diesal

Welcome to TOC Dave.

Not used DT for any car stuff, but always found the service and help very good, when ordering stuff for the bike.

the stuff i oredered off dave has been shocking, all when i was 17 so a good few years ago included

a peco big bore 2

and a carbon style stick on petrol flap thingy

for my

pug 309.....................................Diesal

and you wonder why we worry about you ..

I've NEVER had a peco/powerflow on any car, never had carbon filler cap, never had daft hubcaps (infact all my cars have had alloys).

earpl fancy donating ur old wheel over my way :P seen as you had my old brakes and got my manifold on loan :P

Hi Dave Welcome to TOC - hope you like the forum.

As far as discounts offerings are concerned, we like to keep them exclusive to our gold members - Kinda like an incentive to join. Not only automotive discounts, but loads for other activities too. Members joining Gold and taking advantages of the discounts, regain their membership fee's very quickly. Infact my annual membership to Gold was recouped twice over in only two purchases from another supplier.

We have discount structures set up with a number of other automotive suppliers and tuners, but prefer things like membership numbers or codes to be used in order to claim the relavent discount. By doing this way, we also protect you from general forum browsers from abusing kind offers from suppliers.

If you need to know any more information regarding offering discounts to our members, please contact myself, one of the other moderators or management members via PM or email.

Affiliate and advertising packages are also available, but that would have to be set up with the management team.

earpl fancy donating ur old wheel over my way :P seen as you had my old brakes and got my manifold on loan :P

get............................bent..............................

As far as discounts offerings are concerned, we like to keep them exclusive to our gold members - Kinda like an incentive to join. Not only automotive discounts, but loads for other activities too. Members joining Gold and taking advantages of the discounts, regain their membership fee's very quickly. Infact my annual membership to Gold was recouped twice over in only two purchases from another supplier.

We have discount structures set up with a number of other automotive suppliers and tuners, but prefer things like membership numbers or codes to be used in order to claim the relavent discount. By doing this way, we also protect you from general forum browsers from abusing kind offers from suppliers.

If you need to know any more information regarding offering discounts to our members, please contact myself, one of the other moderators or management members via PM or email.

Affiliate and advertising packages are also available, but that would have to be set up with the management team.

I thought we already had a discount setup with Demon Tweaks? :unsure:

J

Welcome Dave, I think about 80% of my car came from your place :unsure:

In fact just waiting on delivery of another Whiteline part :rolleyes:

I thought we already had a discount setup with Demon Tweaks? :unsure:

J

Maybe it needs updating :blink:

Is Kevin Corbett still at DT ?

Nope; I used to get discounts with him too :(

Looks like Dave is my new best friend then. :P

(i live about 30 mins drive from DT so expect to see my ugly mug sometime) :yes:

Nope; I used to get discounts with him too :(

Looks like Richard is my new best friend then. :P

(i live about 30 mins drive from DT so expect to see my ugly mug sometime) :yes:

Well he was two weeks ago ;) Sent me an email about the part I'm waiting for :yes:

Kevin is still with us but now on Motorcycle sales but you can deal with either of us.

Fair play Dave - Welcome to TOC btw... :thumbsup::lol:

I'll probably be giving you a shout soon for some bits for the 300.

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links