Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cmarshall (chris) Love The Fuji

zebidi

mnust admit although i did like my blitz + decat set up i do really like your fuji, mid section and megan combo.

The whole car was very responsive and drove VERY tidily. Although like i said today your little moment still haunts me now it was nice to drive your car (chris panicked when i drove it) (which terrified me)

hope you enjoy the TEINS they are worth every penny........ and you still owe me jelly babies!!! :D

p.s get the throttle cable slack taken care of pronto. then you will be ear to ear :D my fave part of my yaris was that as soon as i even tapped the accelerator it goes brum brum!

(chris panicked when i drove it)

wot do u expect when u almost crash it :P ive been told :P

Yes i did panic, you scared the sh*t out of me

i so didn't nearly crash it, i saw it and you scared me cos it made me instantly think %$( is there something i missed?

He was halfway moved into our lane and you kept your foot planted, cant think why i panicked!

try followin earpl on a country lane you dont know, tough scary but god damn fun!

I'll second that! Overtaking on corners... in the ditch... up the side embankement... mad... but great fun!