Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cant Wait

JapBlack

Cant wait till i get all my goodies from envy. Just spenk 2k on bits... woops. Heres the list:-

Megan Manifold

Sports Cat

Megan Racing exhaust system (envy system)

Front 3G Discs

Rear 3G Discs

EBC Green Stuff Pads

Sparco Snap Catch 3 Point Harnesses

Goodridge Brake Lines

Buddy Club Oil Cap

Buddy Club Radiator Cap

Buddy Club Shift Knob

Buddy Club Strut Brace

Greddy OIl Catch Can

Blue Hose Kit

Carbon Engine Cover

Denso 16's Spark Plugs

Sparco Carbon Pedals

Front Under Brace

Perrin Crank Pulley

Also ordered KYB AGX shocks for front and rear from somewhere else.

Cant wait woo hoo!

So you spent all that the didn't bother to get coilovers :lol:

And i'm niot being funny but are you trying to show off that you've ordered all that lot?

nice list there, but why did u not buy coilovers???? teins or even the new up and coming envy coilovers??

decided against the coilovers as i already had the Tein Springs and they sit the car at the right height. I wanted the AGX's as all i have seen on them are brilliant reviews. They are also damping adjustable which is more suited to me instead of height.

why wont the megan header fit? I know the o2 sensor has to be joined on. but after that its fine mating up with the sports cat.

The flange is different to the meet the block i believe

kev said it was the other way round. it was meeting the rest of the system that was the issue.

Im not 100% sure but i know it wont fit, ask zebidi

Zeb just said it was the O2 sensor and didnt mention the flange. I know it mates up with the engine otherwise kev woulda said. Yes the list is big which means my sig size will be even bigger lol. Plus need to finally meet you al this summer at some meet or something.

Nice mods ... would have gone for the endless pads though mate - the greenstuffs are an improvement, but nothing on the endless...

Nice mods ... would have gone for the endless pads though mate - the greenstuffs are an improvement, but nothing on the endless...

I have just put the greenstuff on and they are very strong. As anyone here gone from greenstuff to endless

Yep - the greenstuff ones dont last as long and arent as effective as the endless SSS pads

Hmmm i think i need to try these out

Yeah Gaz was saying the endless pads are mind blowing. However i dont think i can justify speding 125 on just the front pads. lol

Ask anyone with them mate ... they're amazing.

Also if you're going to the hassle of changing discs etc - its really really worthwhile doing high performance brake fluid (less than 10)...

yet you can justiy 150 on a carbon engine cover?

each to their own , the carbon engine cover is lush.. dont get me wrong i want one myself, i just find that comment amusing

got to wait a week to ten days. And order the Tein Coilovers.... damn peers pressure. lol. Nah the rear KYB's didnt fit so i got a refund.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links