Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cant Wait

JapBlack

upgrade ur greenstuff to endless as well son, well worth the money

You wont regret getting the tein coilovers there awesome

Sounds like you've spent quite a bit there mate! Come along to the next Scottish meet, I want to see this car! :thumbsup:

With all that i'd recommed a rear upper strut brace... a few pwople have them and they make a hell of a difference. Only about £40.

Make sure you get Kevlar belt for the perrin pulley too.

Oh, and have you bought the Envy backbox system? Because your HKS is probably better!

yep ordered the belt as well. would like to have the rear upper strut brace but dont want to loose my rear seats. would like to keep the HKS system but wont m8 up with envy sports cat as its a differnt piping size etc. Will be selling it along with my Blitz Sus Power Induction kit, my Tein springs and two small children, hard workers so they are lol. (joke please dont send the police over).

Yep I have the sportes header, sports cat mated up to my HKS HyperMuffler - no dramas or problems.

Also got the rear strut brace - it sits well back from the seats and is actually quite useful for standing things against .. and makes a huge improvement in handling.

Dont want to go on, but I really would recommend at least doing the front pads with endless (the backs are less of an issue).

At the end of the day its your car mate??

You might find you have to adjust the mounting holes fro the engine cover too - they're slightly different to the standard one.

Yeah. Due to peer pressure which i am a sucker to and also wanting to findout what they are like, i changed the front pads to endless ones, changed the envy system to the fujitsubo and tried to oreder the rear strut brace. Hope your all happy now that im skint. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links