Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picture Request

jay dh

cheers peeps!

the reason being i want to compare the ride height of my car against others that have also got the TTE springs. as i think my car is too high.

SR here we come:

DSC00196.jpg

At the Cov meet when I parked nexted to Gnomes car there was hardly anything in it TBH - 2"- 3" Max

*Other photo's can be seen here

it seems some TTE springs dont match up to the 30mm drop as said, that looks almost the same as a standard yari, deff not 30mm

it seems the TTE springs dont match up to the 30mm drop as said, that looks almost the same as a standard yari, deff not 30mm

I would say it's a max of 25mm TBH ...... I had a normal yaris for the day when it went in for the service and TBH you could hardly tell the difference.

I say unless you can get a set for £15 of eBay, or already have them fitted :D save that little bit extra cash and get whatever everybody else raves about!

i have the TTE springs on my car, but i want lower, i dont think it is 25mm tbh, i think more like 20mm, but could be wrong, ive not measured it

an sr does not come with retail tte springs just some naff ones to make it sound better ill prove it ill buy an sr an fit some tte springs an guarantee it looks lower, your SR's are all on stilts still (sorry)

an sr does not come with retail tte springs just some naff ones to make it sound better ill prove it ill buy an sr an fit some tte springs an guarantee it looks lower, your SR's are all on stilts still (sorry)

:crybaby::crybaby:

:P

ok then, i assumed they TTE springs on the SR were the same as mine, fair cop, t sports only please

'Tis true by the looks of it...

Here's an old piccy of mine with 14 inch wheels and TTE springs - much lower looking...

v121-low-02.jpg

:thumbsup:

A

SR sits on -20mm springs and 7% stiffer shocks than standard car.

The car doesn't look much lower than standard when stood still but once it's moving it looks loads lower because the springs used aren't as good as the -30mm TTE ones (cost reasons) and so are pretty damned soft.

Mine are too soft, anyone got any TTE one's cheap (there's none on ebay).

at some stage, i will be selling my TTE springs so i can lower the height more. but not for a while

well i don't want them if they're no good, and don't lower properly. lol!

well i don't want them if they're no good, and don't lower properly. lol!

they work fine, just that i think my expectations of them were different, the car has lowered, but i would prefer more, the car does feel more secure round corners, if they didnt work they would be off my car already!

ok, well let me know mate. i think mine are on the way out, might be the shocks though!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links