Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Took Three Hours

Lenry

WD40 and a toothbrish, and warm water - Seriously.

Time and patience pays off on that one.

Or just look up a garage in the yellow page and for £15 they will do it for yah ..... I have some pic's of my old car's bay dirty and clean!

It was well worth it!

th_MyCar016.jpg - Before

th_S2010001.jpg th_S2010002.jpg - After

Dude, that's shocking - they've missed shedloads on there... :no:

And I can't believe you paid someone £15, just for the engine bay!!! :P :D

Lenry - your car looks just like mine - Except mine is currently in the body shop getting the bumpers & mirrors colour coded. :D

NO no your car looks like mine don't you mean lol :P How much is it going to cost you? I've thought about it but never got a good answer

Lenry

I got two quotes, the first was £150 to do both bumpers, the second was around £120 for EACH bumper :blink:

I went with the first place, and I'm getting the bumpers done for an extra £30. I'm picking it up tomorrow so I'll try and post a pic over the weekend. :)

Yeah Please do, I would love to see how it looks, I've never seen a full coloured "night shadow" Yaris.

I want to do mine now.

DaveSR - that engine bay looks like how I want mine to look, Clean!

got to give it to you for a good thread len :) but i dont wash mine :P occasional blast with the PW thats all :P

me too :lol:

cleaning cars sucks balls, i bought it to drive it.... then ill just have it valeted :D

I give it a quick jetwash, give it a going over with a sponge & some turtlewax shampoo, jetwash the soap off, then take it for a quick spin to get rid of some of the water (much more enjoyable than messing about with a chamois), then I give it a quick hoover if it needs it & I can be bothered. I've done it about 4 times since I bought it in November 2004 & now the jet wash is cabbaged so the chances of it happening on a more regular basis are slim.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links