Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Odd Request!

dicey2k

Alright dudes and dudettes!

Odd request... Does anyone 'oop narf' have a spare P1 Yaris bonnet (any colour) i can borrow for a week or so? :lol:

I'm having major gripes finding a place that has a car available to lend me while they respray my bonnet, and i can't leave the car because i need to get to work! :rolleyes:

So, i'm taking the mountain to Mohammed, so to speak :lol:

Anyone want to help out good old dicey?? I promise i'll look after it!! :help:

Sorry mate, they only supplied me with the one. Good Luck with the hunt though.

Haha that's a shame! I'm not buying one for the sake of a respray, though i guess i could always sell it on again after!!!!

EDIT: I might have to take you up on that Chris mate if i don't find one soon!! :thumbsup:

Mind you so's earpl, so either way i'm gonna have to go over there! I was hoping Mr Campervan would have had his carbon by now then i could have liberated his!! :rolleyes:

Go for the land of the rising sun.... that'd look great on the Island Green mate... :thumbsup:

btw, even if I did have a spare bonnet, which I dont, I'm afraid I am of the Phase 2 variety and therefore not applicable to your quest.... :lol::lol:

Wheres the P1 forum when you need it eh? :lol::lol:

why you having the bonnet sprayed 'off' the car, you risk it being the wrong colour :unsure:

why you having the bonnet sprayed 'off' the car, you risk it being the wrong colour :unsure:

If you read Robs first post .....................he needs his car for work and the sprayshop can't lend him a car for the week that it will take to respray his bonnet :rolleyes:

Dicey2k, wouldn't it be better to try a different bodyshop? Organise lending a car from a mate/family member or something? Just seems bit silly just to get a bonnet sprayed. Also run risk of mismatched colour as said!

rob my bonnet should be with me in the next 2 weeks. if you can wait u can borrow mine

There you go ..... borrow Chris's Carbon one :thumbsup:

:lol::lol:

I've tried about 17 bodyshops in the area and they all say the same, no car unless its an insurance job, and unfortunatley none of my mates have a spare car lying round!!! I can't see how they can mismatch it if they are using the same paint though? surely its not so bad with a bonnet because there is a distinct line all the way round anyway?

If it comes to it i'll just use dads because he's not working at the minute, but i don't want to have that set in stone in case he needs to go to interviews and stuff! :thumbsup:

Try the scrappies. They may help. Don't know if they are any good though. I've never used them. I just saved the URL when I happened to come across them by chance.

http://www.247spares.co.uk/

You can always sell the bonnet on afterwards. Good luck! :)

--

Bee.

THE BONNETS ARE THE SAME,

and ive got a spare few here too rob infact just borrow the whole car,

Haha well tis funny you should mention that Lee...

I did an insurance quote today in a 51 reg T-Sport... its a whole £9 more than what i pay now for my Y reg CDX!! And that's with an exhaust and springs declared!! :drool:

So getting one!! :thumbsup: Just need to get the bonnet on mine re-sprayed then eBay and Autotrader here I come!! B)

Any other colour mate and i'd be in there!! No self respecting Man City fan can drive around in that!! Haha!

Any other colour mate and i'd be in there!! No self respecting Man City fan can drive around in that!! Haha!

didnt you go to look at a red sr before the green cdx??

i want chris's old bonnet fro show season :P good look in finding one - but may i ask - why are you getting the old one resprayed?