Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring/central Locking Box Location

Moffmo

Hellooo

does anyone know where the central locking module controller thing is in the yaris, any wiring diagrams would be a great help (i had one but it was corrupt).

Thanks

Matt

drivers side kick panel, you can tap on to the wires here, it will be the thin wires, cant remember what colour wires

also it is negitive trigger

could you tell me what wires go to the lock?and the windows?, i have a neg trigger window closure module, so i need to connect the lock trigger , 12v, earth, and the wires to the window motor

one of the thin wires will lock the car the other will unlock it, as for the windows its the more thicker 4mm wires (4 fires for the window), again I cant remember the wire colours, its best to ping the wires out

12v (fused) and GND will need to be connected, depending on the model the module trigger will need to be connected to GND

sorry ping is IT/telephone related, I should of use probe.

there is 12V always on. its either red or yellow from the radio, if you dont want to run a fresh cable through the car

you will probably need to extend the wire, do not use speaker cable

there is 12V always on. its either red or yellow from the radio, if you dont want to run a fresh cable through the car

time to do some experimentation i think, i was hoping for someone with a haynes manual :P or that pdf diagram thing

time to do some experimentation i think, i was hoping for someone with a haynes manual :P or that pdf diagram thing

That PDF thing is here

but........

The file you requested is temporarily unavailable, due to a problem with the server hosting this file. Our engineers are making repairs and the file will be available as soon as possible. No data has been lost as a result of this hardware malfunction.

try agian an a little while, if all else fails, i still have it on my hdd.

thanks cfc but it didnt have what i was looking for..

can anyone (someone with a haynes manual :P) tell me what colour wires are for the following.

Right Hand Side Window Motor

Right Hand Side Door Lock

Right Hand Side Window Switch

(same for left hand side)

And the wire colour for the side lights

i think thats what i need...

you can see this from under the hood

you can see this from under the hood

Good Point lol,

i also need the colour of the wire that activates the central locking :rolleyes:

Alos advice of a local earth point underneath there would be welcomed :D

come oooonnnnn :P

I can start stripping the car down, I'm in Manchester. you will see two thin cables, take a pic and I try to point them out.

as for the earth I used one of the screw to hold the Speakers in the door. That remind me to control the windows the new module is located in the drivers door and taps on to the cables I think

I can start stripping the car down, I'm in Manchester. you will see two thin cables, take a pic and I try to point them out.

take a pic wherE?

lol

Vmail.. can you access all the wires from the master switch from the kick panel... did you have to take the doorcard off to get access to the right window motor wires??

Matt, I have a goldfish memory. The TOAD window module is in O/S/F door. All windows were controlled from here (I did not comensate for the N/S bypass button). There was two wires leaving the door along the wire harness (+12 was one of them) you can do the same thing in kick panel but it is harder to do as the wires are shorter.