• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R6TH M

• JapBlack

• Moffmo

• RossP

Nope it drops down the same way as the k&n typhoon does - sits right down in the engine bay ...

All you'd see is the maf sensor then a nice big shiney pipe dropping down into the nice cold air to the bottom of the bay.

I cant see any reason at all why it wouldnt fit Ruth. Kimis is a 2 and its exactly the same as mine - I pretty much copied her with the relocated apexi etc

Clarky, I mean it drops down where the airbox used to be right? :unsure:

I think the only difference in the phase 2 is that it has a silly plug in the manifold so if that doesn't interfere (which I doubt it does as that's at the front of the bay) it should be fine! :thumbsup:

just had a thought. If this is going to sit so low down when i fit it tomorrow then, what about hydro locking?

Yeah i would ask ENVY about that. The K&N has a little sock that goes over it that is supposed to stop water getting through that you could probably buy independently. If not a plastic barrier below the filter would stop water splashing up towards the filter. Im not sure exactly where the filter will sit so im not sure how much of a problem this is as it may be protected in its location anyway. Just have a look tomorrow when you get it and if you think it could be a problem ask ENVY.

This is an example of the K&N sock but this is for a bike :wacko:

Shhh i was just going by what someone said about how low it sat :P If it doesnt then its fine :)

hey all. Got first half of my order today. This included the envy filter and i can tell you that its sweet. Like uber sweet. Will get it fitted tomorrow as its a total nightmare to fit. Have to take wheel off and go via the wheel arch. Cant wait to get this bad boy on. Bring on 17th April and the car will be completely finished ( for now )... wait for pics...

hey i fitted mine today. will post pics tomorrow. this took 3 hours + to fit. Its a nightmare but sits beautifully and sounds incredible. I had the blitz sus power and i can notice a difference.

hey i fitted mine today. will post pics tomorrow. this took 3 hours + to fit. Its

3 Hours!! What you wearing those giant Hand gloves! It took me 45 mins in the dark without a jack! LOL :P

Kevin

Yeah i know but you have to remember that im just coming off Lego. These things take time for a person like me. lol