Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hep Me Decide?

JapBlack

Hey guys. This is where you own opionions come in. Should i get the Envy (Megan Racing) exhuast system, or, the Fujitsubo? Videos and sound clips of either are welcome. cheers in advance.

either, theyre the same system bar the backbox

i like the scafold pole idea, cheap and easy to come by. lol. Nah i went with the Megan as its a 100 buckaroos cheaper and i dont have to wait over 2 weeks.

Wrap tin-foil round the scaffold pole for the shiny, stainless-steel racing look, too B)

hey. couldnt get the envy one to work. Bummer. The fuji sounds like s*x mixed with more s*x though. Might be worth the 2 weeks.

hey. couldnt get the envy one to work. Bummer. The fuji sounds like s*x mixed with more s*x though. Might be worth the 2 weeks.

working all right, just tried it

I have that problem with putfile sometimes, some files work ohters don't

Finally got it to work there. Please tell me it sounds better than that in real life?! Ive got a De Cat going on and a Megan Header. Please tell me mine will own.

I don't believe anyone else has the system you will have tbh. Also most of that fuji noise is due to the sports cat. The one with the ENVY system hadn't had any other piping than that backbox so always only going to produce a burble like that tbh. Yours should sound MUCH raspier with the decat and a deep noise from the header so should be a sound more like the fuji. However if you rag it in neutral like that always going to sound better. Also in the fuji vid he closer to limiter so higher revs. Up to you as bit of risk as first to have. With a decat you always gona get a rally slag sound so should be fine tbh! Plus your saving £100 so can invest in other parts you may hav missed!

Personally though i would keep your HKS over the ENVY as WILL sound better imo! Also it WILL mate up to the decat and header as someone else said they had done this! Ask lee (knightrider) for a sound clip as he had decat with HKS pipe and induction kit and sounded lush!

Cheers woody. Thanks m8. The problem im going to have is the piping on my HKS is that 1/2 inch smaller than the envy decat, i think. The other problem is that the ends are also different. Cheers woody.

wooo i thought that file was gone for good. i lost it when my comp went !Removed! up. glad u hosted it :thumbsup:

Cheers woody. Thanks m8. The problem im going to have is the piping on my HKS is that 1/2 inch smaller than the envy decat, i think. The other problem is that the ends are also different. Cheers woody.

Speak to Lee as he had a decat with HKS so it can be done! Im not sure if he used ENVY decat but talk to him anyway! Even if it involves a slight modification it will be fine as you will have saved the money by not buying the ENVY backbox!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links