Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ordered My New Yaris

Roweow

I have placed an order for a 1.4D4D T-Spirit in Vivid Blue, can't wait to get it!

They have really done alot to the inside of them, the best bit of all is it;s only costing me an extra £38 for the year on my insurance over a 1.0GLS!

Nice one. Wishing you many happy miles of motoring and, let's see some pics when you get it. :thumbsup:

Congratulations - the Vivid Blue is becoming quite a popular colour it would seem.... ;)

Cause its the best, naturally! :lol:

Hope you enjoy your new motor! :thumbsup:

Excellent! Many happy miles behind its wheels!

None of us have had a footer with the insides of the new Yaris, and someone has to be the first (nudge, nudge, ;) ;) ). If you do do it them make sure you have a camera handy and write up a good "how to" for us :thumbsup:

Good to have you here,

Alan

How long have you got to wait for your new Yaris? My wait was 10 weeks! I have a t-spirit d4d too, great car I'm really pleased with it even though I haven't had it 2 weeks yet.

I get it on Saturday I ordered it last Saturday! (a week)

You are really lucky! I ordered my 1.3 5Dr Terra more than 1 month ago, and it was due to arrive today.

But still nothing. :crybaby:

My local dealer told it can arrive any time, but can't tell the exact time. :angry:

I can hardly wait to drive it! :D

Looks really nice on the inside with all the lights on ...... not too keen on the outside, but if your after a car to keep you safe and comfy then the yaris is it :thumbsup: !

On a side note, anyone tried getting an elephant in their boot yet?

Ha ha ........ take it back to Mr T and say that their advert mislead you :lol::lol: !

Your pet elephant won't fit in the back :lol::lol: !

The more I see the Mk 2 the more I like them, like I've said, I think the Mk 1's nicer but for whatever reason Mr T's decided to change & judging it as a car on it's own (as opposed to comparing it to the Mk 1) I think it's quite nice. Some more pics would be welcome if possible.

Looks great. You must be well pleased. :yes:

Well here you go!

DSC00203%20_Medium_.JPG

Sorry about the quality but taken on my phone

What do you mean, mate. Looks fine to me! ;)

blueyaris.jpg

Ok here goes....

Yaris%20_1_.jpg

Sppedometer

Yaris%20_2_.jpg

Heater Controls on the T-Spirit

Yaris%20_3_.jpg

Yaris%20_4_.jpg

Yaris%20_5_.jpg

Yaris%20_6_.jpg

Yaris%20_7_.jpg

Yaris%20_8_.jpg

The lock button on the Door

Yaris%20_9_.jpg

Starter button

Yaris%20_10_.jpg

Dash (just unclips by the way no screws)

Hope some of them are better quality than the previous ones

That's nice and a great colour. Always going to look good for a waxing. :yes:

Yeah really pleased! Its done 250 miles now, and its getting looser all the time, gets up to 70 with no effort, will get there in the same time as my old 1L ! There are a few things which are a little weird, the plastics aren't as good quality as the old car, and the tray under the passenger seat isn't as big, neither are the pockets in the back of the seats.

I tried to take the dash apart for my phone kit, but to no avail, it would appear that it's all clip fastenings, i'm going to get someone to come and fit it professionally for me!

Superb ride, far more suited to the dual carriageway, or the motorway, bu t then again, it loves lanes and its precise and nimble, the engine responsive and the controls slick and smooth.

It does have a rattle and if it persists it'll be back to Mr T. to have that sorted out, but I can fault it otherwise. If you want pics of the engine just ask and i'll sort them out for you all!

If you have any Qs about the new Yaris just ask away!

If it didn't have rattles it really wouldn't be a yaris! I'm starting to hate this car less now and have a fairly neutral feeling of it now. I don't hate it as much as a car like the new civic for example. However, from the side view, i feel it could do with something like a spoiler to bring the rear of the car out as it kind of forms a shape like this /-car-\ that combined with the high ride height makes it look a bit jeepy :P Sort that out and in 3 door aint too bad.

Personally i think it would look great with a spolier! They come unpainted though

Looks nice.

If I had to get a new one, it'd have to have the goodies on, which yours has.

Had a 1.0l basic model for a courtesy car. Not a fan of the triple engine, and the dials are all a bit "Early Learning Centre" for my liking.

Very spacious car though, with useful layout in the boot.

Yeah they let me out in a 1.4 D4D T3 to start with, and the heater controls were a little ELC!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links