Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ordered My New Yaris

Roweow

Personally i think it would look great with a spolier! They come unpainted though

No problem. Mr T will be only to happy to paint and fit it for you. ££££s :P

Or, you could get a local bodyshop to do the work. Personally, I'd go with Mr T and think of it as your Yaris's first present. :thumbsup:

They do look good with spoilers. :yes:

Has anyone seen where they have put the jack?! Very clever bit of thinking, to save room in the boot, and give you more room in there, its been put under the passengers seat where there would normally be junk floating around that gets kicked under the seats!

Wonder who will be the first to try and fit an aftermarket stereo in one. :blink:

Has anyone seen where they have put the jack?! Very clever bit of thinking, to save room in the boot, and give you more room in there, its been put under the passengers seat where there would normally be junk floating around that gets kicked under the seats!

Cunning... They're been doing that in the RAV for years - confuses the heck out of people!

My wee sister has one on order too. Sadly her "Blue" got splatted by a Punto a couple of weeks ago :(

A

Don't see the point in an aftermarket stereo in the T3 or TSpirit as they are MP3 & WMA and he sound quality aint bad either. You can have a CD changer on it as well..

The T2 maybe..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links