Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlight Conversion Kits?

ozzy666

lo all,i'm looking for some light conversion kits for a st182.are there any?? can't find much of anything for my car :wacko:

cheers dudes :thumbsup:

TCB do a crystal light conversion but i think their £80 a side, same kit available from fensport.

there was a guy designed a set of twin headlights for each side but never put them into production :(

What do you want to achieve? Cosmetic changes, or improved lighting? Simple thing to do is get some high wattage H4 bulbs. Beyond that HID conversions for H4 headlights are available, but are expensive. And bear in mind that you need to do dipped and main beam from one bulb (which most HIDs can't do).

was hoping they did what GTFORBES said,a set of twin headlights on each side.i've seen them in magazines on other cars with pop up lights,they look awesome.i don't really like the lights on the gen 5 they look abit **** :o :yes:

All cars with pop up lights look rubbish at night! I want to be proved wrong so go find some nice ones! Dont think Im having a go at gen 5's as I do really like them!

All cars with pop up lights look rubbish at night! I want to be proved wrong so go find some nice ones! Dont think Im having a go at gen 5's as I do really like them!

It's easy to prove you wrong mate! :P Take a look at the Rogue MR2 quad lights (Rev 6 or whatever they call them). I'm not sure, but I think they can be made to fit a gen 5 celica with a bit of work??? :unsure:

It's easy to prove you wrong mate! :P Take a look at the Rogue MR2 quad lights (Rev 6 or whatever they call them).

Those lights do look awesome! :yes::thumbsup:

It's easy to prove you wrong mate! :P Take a look at the Rogue MR2 quad lights (Rev 6 or whatever they call them). I'm not sure, but I think they can be made to fit a gen 5 celica with a bit of work??? :unsure:

more hassle than it's worth mate, you might as well start from scratch and make your own

can u get them for gen 5??????????? or am i wishing?????????

I have no idea :laughing:

Sorry

Maybe contact the company that makes them? Linky

I love the look of these:

38fj1.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Now I am not a fan of pop ups, 'cause whilst they streamline the car, once you need to use them they look cack!

But these are sexy. No frogs eyes as they only need to be horizontal to work. Any manufacturer who had put these on a production car would have made a fortune :thumbsup:

It looks very similar to the celica's lights:

06.jpg

I'm sure Rogue would know if they can be made to fit a gen 5. :thumbsup:

Still not seen the lights on my gen 5 Celica.

Nearly had it a month and still not mended the wiring!!

Glade its not winter :D

Dom.........

lol i take it the lights don't pop up?

if you dont have time to sort the wiring there is a manual wind up for them if you reach up from under the car

Ahh!

Interesting, didn't know that. Got the day off tomorrow to have a good look in the daylight.

Thanks

Dom........

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links