Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Lowering Springs On Ebay

Ckman85

Hi was browsing on ebay and found this. might be able to grab yourself a bargain

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-COROLLA-2001-...1QQcmdZViewItem

nooooo..... I have missed it.... damn it.... Cheers anyways :)

Kev

I'd buy H&R instead of TTE ... H&R are very good springs and are RED color .. and also they're a little bit cheaper. tte products are unnecessary expensive by my mind (if you're not lucky..)

Hi was browsing on ebay and found this. might be able to grab yourself a bargain

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-COROLLA-2001-...1QQcmdZViewItem

nooooo..... I have missed it.... damn it.... Cheers anyways :)

Kev

I'd buy H&R instead of TTE ... H&R are very good springs and are RED color .. and also they're a little bit cheaper. tte products are unnecessary expensive by my mind (if you're not lucky..)

where can i get the H&R? are they stiff? the thing is, TTE spring seems to be just right in stiffness and as recommended by toyota plus not needing a new shock for them...

and every now and then, you get to buy four springs for £30... like the above link :(

Kev :)

:D thanx Ckman85 for the link just hope they come as i don't like e-bay but for that price i thought what the hell :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D thanx Ckman85 for the link just hope they come as i don't like e-bay but for that price i thought what the hell :thumbsup::thumbsup:

so acemiko im guessing u won them springs then? u luckily B I T C H, winning them for £15, now thats wot u call a bargain lol :drool:

also i think the TTE springs r made by Eibach. so their good springs. and i def recommend them bcos i hav them on my car :thumbsup:

:) Yeah defiantly a bargain not that i know how much they are from tte but have had problems in the past getting things from e-bay but fingers crossed. ;) also is it you with the front tte strut brace ??? as i read in one topic as that sounds like the next move :drool:

:) Yeah defiantly a bargain not that i know how much they are from tte but have had problems in the past getting things from e-bay but fingers crossed. ;) also is it you with the front tte strut brace ??? as i read in one topic as that sounds like the next move :drool:

The TTE springs cost around £130 i think from dealer, but i got mine for £99 from eBay, but seems a lot of money compared to wot u paid. im jelous now. Yes i def recommend the TTE strut, i fitted the TTE strut and at first i couldnt really tell much difference, but wen i went on a roundabout, straight away i felt a difference, i can now go round roundabouts quicker. but if u do get the TTE strut makesure u get the Right Hand Drive (RHD) strut and not the left hand drive (LHD) bcos thats wot i did, but luckily TTE would exchange it and all was exchanged within a week.

Yeh i just won the TTE exhaust on eBay, i won it for £62 :D wot i bargain, i should recieve it tomorrow

I think H&R's can be bought for 100L .. but that price for the TTE sripngs is incredible! :) very nice. .

yes, TTE's are made by Eibach. they are very good, no comment.

if you're lowering the car to 30mm you don't need to replace the shocks. so it depends on how much you'll lower your car, not on brand.

:D thanks guys. But was just thinking will i have problems with speed bumps , after i lower it as i find taking a bump at 30-40 is better than slowing down less bouncing around but did pass my test before they were every where so don't really no what the correct speed is for them lmao :!Removed!: but as for the tte zorst why didnt you tell me about that lol i am now the green one :drool:

:D thanks guys. But was just thinking will i have problems with speed bumps , after i lower it as i find taking a bump at 30-40 is better than slowing down less bouncing around but did pass my test before they were every where so don't really no what the correct speed is for them lmao :!Removed!: but as for the tte zorst why didnt you tell me about that lol i am now the green one :drool:

Well i havnt had n e problems with speeds bummps just yet and i hav a TTE front lip fitted aswell. but if i come up to a big speed bumpm i would slow right down incase of scraping. Betta safe than sorry.

The reason y i didnt tell n e one bout the exhaust is because i wanted it. LOL :P but dont worry next time another one comes up i shall tell u lot. Though the exhaust i purchased isnt for the T Sport, its for the facelift corolla, D4D, 1.4 and 1.6 range. though u did miss out on a TTE exhaust for the T sport about 2 weeks ago. Which also went for a bargain price i think