Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Yaris Radio

Roweow

Does anyone know if the connectors on the 2006 Yaris radio are the same as the ones on the Old Yaris Radio? I want to install a handsfree kit, but i need to know what the connectors are like on the back of the Radio. Mr T. seem unwilling to help out!

Thanks

Chris

Sorry dude ........ but you and a few others are the only ones with the new model :thumbsup: !

Your have to find it out for yourself and let the others know ;) !

BTW might aswell ask - there was a debate on here whether you new MKII owners should have their own subforum ....... what do you think?

Would it make things easier for you?

Well it'd be good in someways and not in others, would you guy's still pop in an take a look or not? If not then there would only be 2 or 3 of us having a chat!

The issue is I can't get the dash apart...... If anyone can find some instructions then please post them! I tried to get some from http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com but its €16 just for a day's access to the site.

I rang incartec who made the mute lead who assure me that it will fit, but i can't get someone to come and install it until next wednesday! Ah well i suppose thats life eh?

Thanks

Alright mate, there's a geezer on another site whos just changed their headunit in a 2006 Yaris. He might know how to take the dash apart ;) www.oztoyota.com