Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yah Dead Man?

Ryan1985

Got them off SuperRetard on the site (who never ever sent the spanners :ffs:) who got them off of egay! I'll probably just tell Kev to get me a price on the S Compact struts and if they're reasonably priced I'll buy two! If not, I'm selling them like they are, someone with a T-Sport may want them as the only things that don't fit on a T-Sport are the rear struts! :thumbsup:

They would though, cos they are coilovers :)

Prolly a bit dodgy though

Got them off SuperRetard on the site (who never ever sent the spanners :ffs:) who got them off of egay! I'll probably just tell Kev to get me a price on the S Compact struts and if they're reasonably priced I'll buy two! If not, I'm selling them like they are, someone with a T-Sport may want them as the only things that don't fit on a T-Sport are the rear struts! :thumbsup:

They would though, cos they are coilovers :)

Prolly a bit dodgy though

You what Matt? :wacko:

Too bad for your luck. They'll fit any Yaris, T-sport or not in case you try and sell them. Those rear threaded sleeves and adjustment rings are fu(ked though, they're impossibly rusted out! :crybaby:

They're fine Pascal, just need to give them a clean up! :thumbsup:

I meant selling them to a T-sport owner as they'd need to buy new rear shocks anyway! :yes:

Well ladies, I'm just off the phone to Envy and HKS don't make them anymore so I up the creek. :(

Who wants a set of HKS coilovers with one broken rear shock? Perfect for T-Sport owners as they'd need to buy new rear shocks anyway!

I'll take offers! :thumbsup: