Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen Rubber

madder

I was driving on the motorway in Ireland the other day and I heard what sounded like a flamenco dancer on the roof of my car. I pulled over and found that the rubber surrounding the windshield had come free from the top of the glass. Any quick fix ideas?

contact autoglass, it should b covered in ur insurance

I am not sure if it's covered in my third party fire and theft policy, but I will find out, thanks. I'd hate to lose a 3 year bonus though? But I guess my bonus would be unaffected? I was just wondering if there is some sort of adhesive that is used to hold it in place?

I am not sure if it's covered in my third party fire and theft policy, but I will find out, thanks. I'd hate to lose a 3 year bonus though? But I guess my bonus would be unaffected? I was just wondering if there is some sort of adhesive that is used to hold it in place?

well its a loose rubber, its not like its an accident and its not ur fault. or if ur car is still under warranty, if go to the toyota dealer and im pretty sure they would fix it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links