Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Git Wrecked My Car!

Clueless

:angry: Right,

Up since 6am out to work long day today. On my feet until 20minute ago. Come out to find my pride and joy wrecked. Some inconsiderate b***ard/B***h has tore their white car/truck, or whatever the f*** they were driving, along the passenger side of my car all the way from the tail to the end of the rear passenger door. :crybaby: I mean, HELLO, you'd think you notice a little rub but this is just ridiculous. If it wasn't so dark i'd take a photo of the damage but that'll have to wait until the morning.

I'm just peeved that this happenend and that it happened in a hospital car park of all places....The one thing is this....its a staff only car park so i'll be watching for the next few days and if i find that so-and-so God help him or her. I know there is a white vehicle with a load of red paint down one side......YOU WILL BE FOUND.

Rant over :!Removed!:

Thats harsh mate.... at least you have a stab at finding the eejit who did it!

Is there any chance it could have been a non-staff member though?

Anyway, hope you find them and sort them right out!

Yet another example of people not being aware of the dimensions of their vehicle :ffs:

Gutted for ya mate :(

Sorry to hear that, see people bump cars all the time round here street parking.

Is there any CCTV you could get checked out?

Nick

gutted for u :( glad you might be able to find this scum and get some satisfaction... hopefully theyre insured and theres CCTV of the incident...

hope you make the swine pay :yes:

Good idea about the CCTV, a chat with the security guards might be worthwhile? I used to work in a Uni and something similar happened, although at the time the CCTV camera wasn't working!

We had some fool forget to put their handbrake on and their car rolled into the back of my wife's Yaris (in an Asda car park). Thankfully they agreed to sort it out away from the insurance companies and they paid for it to be fixed.

I know how you feel mate, hope you will catch the culprit and throw few slaps at em. I had a similar issue when some one scraped my car and had to get the door resprayed.

Some numpty's simply cannot drive.

QAS

CCTV should be able to show you what it was that did it, and a staff hosptial car park you would expect to be covered.

Maybe you should have contacted the police?

As promised...pictures of the offense

img03641xk.th.jpg

img03654id.th.jpg

img03675zq.th.jpg

Please bear in mind that these pictures were taken after attacking the car for an hour with t cut at 6am this morning before i wnet to work. As for security.....surprise, surprise! :rolleyes: The camera in the car park has been out of action for the last fortnight....typical. :censor:

Edited by Clueless

G that is bad ...... keep an eye out in the car park :yes: !

That has to at least cause a bit of damage on the other car.

Ouch mate.... my boss's Focus got bashed in the side today as it was parked on the road - some truck ripped her wing mirror off but luckily the guy was courteous enough to leave his details on the windscreen :rolleyes:

:( what a shame to see that.

Must be a day for it as this morning I saw that my Dad's Fiesta has got a horrible bumper scrape & scratch on it from someone else :ffs:

was courteous enough to leave his details on the windscreen :rolleyes:

Fair enough, i'd do the same. The worst part is to get the damage repaired its going to cost me 1000euro, approx £694..... :ffs:

True, there is always Insurance but don't forget that unless you have protected NCB you'll get a reduction in it (or loose the whole lot depending on the amount), there's the excess and the fact that you have to declare it when you take out future Insurance which will give a "loading" on the Premium (make it increase).

What about your insurance mate?

i'd rather not if i can help it. I'll get the :censor: that did the damage and they can foot the bill if i get my way.

Fair dos.... thats a lot of money though :unsure:

As long as they do a good job i'm not fussed about the money. But, at least for that price, they will colour code my bumpers so i'll be killing 2 birds with one stone.

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up the car after its repair job. Its nice to have my wheels back as i'm sick of bumming lifts in and out(joys of having a very poor public transfer system if you live outside the city :!Removed!: )

Anyway, here are some pics.

DoorRepaired.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Good as new :thumbsup: Did you ever find the A**hat that did it in the first place??? :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links