Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Git Wrecked My Car!

Clueless

Cheers peeps :thumbsup: I'm quiet happy with the job. Its nice the car and bumpers are one colour at last :D

As for the :censor: that did the damage....not yet i'm afraid :angry: and i've only got 2 weeks left before i have to hand in my id leaving me without access to the car park. Hopefully i'll get lucky. I also had a word with one of the guys who repaired my car to give us a bell if anything turns at his shop that looks like it could have done the damage. I know its a longshot....but stranger things have happened.

Glad you've at least got her sorted. They've done a great job. Hope you find who did it too. :thumbsup:

Er.... one thing though... what on Earth's with those mudflaps? ;)

looks very well now..good job..sorry to hear about nisfortune though..people are always crashing into peoples cars and driving off like nothin happened

Glad you've at least got her sorted. They've done a great job. Hope you find who did it too. :thumbsup:

Er.... one thing though... what on Earth's with those mudflaps? ;)

They are really !Removed! mate!! :P

I can remember when my bad boy sat that high, looks horrible, lower it, quick! :eek:

Glad its all sorted though. We could all do without having to spend our hard earned money on things like this that should of never happened in the first place!!

well it looks kinda odd with back ones and no front ones and yes she needs to be lowered with springs and dampers

yes she needs to be lowered with springs and dampers

This requires money and since i'm currently working my notice and plan on travelling post same thats where my moneys going. The repair job is probably the last i'll spend on the yaris. If the car is still here when/if i come back, any money permiting of course, then i might consider making the mods. Otherwise i'll invest in another car altogether and start from scratch.

All the same, cheers for the suggestions peeps.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my last day at work(for a time) today. Was pretty :censor: up until 5pm. My vehicle reg comes out over the intercom. I ring the main desk to find out what's up...some guy is looking for me, wants to have a word.

Ok, 2 questions go through my head 1)what the :censor: did i do wrong? 2)Whats happened to my car now? :(

It was the guy who damaged my car in the first place :) Said he was sorry. Wasn't watching where he was driving and was in a hurry to get to the airport to catch a flight.

Anyway asked how much the repair cost and asked for proof. Luckily i had the receipt in my wallet and.........HE COUGHED UP. :thumbsup: Needless to say i'm one happy chappy. :yes:

Yeah, nice of the guy to own up and pay up! :thumbsup:

Well done mate - and harmony is restored.... ;)

Superb! Restores your faith in human nature. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links