Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vandals! Again!

ssk2

Argh!!!

Was awoken at about midnight by the sound of a teenagers and large bangs.

Went outside to find that they had broken nearly every windscreen of the cars parked on the street.

Two of our 3 cars were parked on the street, and they both need new windscreens.

Someone called the police and they were here for about 45 minutes, but they could only take witness statements from people who actually saw the damage occurring - only about two people, and it didn't matter that we heard it happening!

Absolutely ridiculous - in the 16 years we've lived here, this is the worst thing that has happened, and my mum even told me that I should park my car across the street under the light, because last week some ****** decided to pour milkshake down the windscreen. They also let down someone's tyres. You may remember that someone managed to kick my nearside wing mirror off a few weeks ago.

Our neighbour caught up with the group of teenagers, noone would confess, everyone was just like "I didn't do it". She asked them to come back, apologise, but they refused to, and instead started going on about calling their dads to come here and sort us out.

Pictures of the Micra and my Yaris:

1.JPG

2.JPG

:ffs: :censor: gits, there are so many lowlifes around these days.

I assume you are claiming through your Insurance Glass Benefit? Should only be a £60 excess and it won't affect your NCB or Policy :yes:

As normal the police force about as much use as a chocolate teapot.... they should have tortured the lot of them until they confessed....

Ok - a bit extreme, but enough of the nicey-nicey policing! :ffs:

Unreal

I think I would have to take the law into my own hands on this one.

One of the scumbags would get a good hiding and a few broken fingers as a reminder not to mess with other people’s property.

The Police were too busy. It took 6 of them to collect a dead duck that’s why they couldn’t attend.

This country has gone down the toilet so fast it’s unbelievable.

Let there parents come round, all your cars parked on the street, and smash there windscreens and laugh

No seriously, i would have been too angered to be controlled at a time like that.

Sorry to see whats happened :ffs:

!Removed! pikeys :censor: :ffs:

ow :( know how id feel if someone did summat like that to my car an im feelin ur pain... hope the runts who did it get their comeuppance soon and later in life when they own cars.

Ok i now this is a bit extreme but i like Dubai's way. Catch them and chop their **** hands off.

Bar stewards.

You know, the problem is, your whole neighbourhood could catch up with them and beat the crap out of these kids, but if the kids can be like this, imagine what the parents can do? That's why the police won't bother... they're too scared to deal with it.

North London... hmm, think i'll stay away from there. Mind you, Leeds aint no better!

Sadly, you buy a gun to protect you and yours and the cops will be after you instead of the scum you are trying to protect yourself against!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your sympathy!

My dad managed to sort out my windscreen - its been fixed already at a cost of £200 of which most should be covered by insurance. However, the windscreen guy managed to take my tax disc with him?! Hopefully he'll return that soon!

The Micra won't be fixed until Tuesday - apparently a lot of Micra owners have smashed windscreens, and therefore they are out of stock!

Police are phoning up the people affected and asking them if they have any footprints on their cars - they arrested two people who were then released, but are now finding evidence to do *something*.

Lets hope it gets better - we're contemplating getting CCTV.

Tuesday is quite a wait, but at least they have a reason!

I had to advise a policyholder at work this morning about their break-in claim and they said Autoglass couldnt sort out the quarterlight until Tuesday either :unsure:

sorry to see this, its a sad state of affairs when you feel you need to get cctv just so u know your belongings are safe

glad its getting fixed

thats terrible, sorry to hear about this, i can never understand how someone could justify doing that

corporal punishment never seems like a bad idea does it :rolleyes:

:(

why does it seems to me that some things in a country far more civilized developped than mine, are soo the same... idiots come around, they think, "YYYEEYYY IF I SMASH THIS CAR I'LL GET MORE GIRLFRIENDS THAN YOU!!" and the other idiot says "YEEEYYY THEN I'LL SMASH AND SCRATCH TWO AND MY JOSEPH (portuguese name for that thing we bring between our legs) WILL GROW 45cm LONGER THAN YOOOURS!!" or better, a junkie gets in your car, steals your stuff, smashes a window, and takes things that cost you some 75€ to trade them for a 10€ heroin dose....

And then, you go tho the police and they say "we will investigate the event..." or "yeah i'll tell on the radio to investigate around..." luckily over here when they get caught they usually have long conversations to the long black stick, and with the shovel, the one who is mother of 5...

Really sorry to hear this, makes me wish castration was a punishment that could be handed out.

I know every situation's different but it might be an idea to have a word with the scum's parents. My sister & brother-in-law had a bit of grief with kids running past kicking the front door as hard as they could (& when you've got a newborn baby sleeping right next to that door, that happening is not an option) so after months of it my brother-in-law decided that he had to do something, so went to the main kid's house, had a word with the kid's mum & dad, who, when it was clear that it was their son, made him make a tearful apology to my brother-in-law & it never happened again. It's rare but you do get the odd set of decent people who actually care what their kids get upto when they're not with them.

Heh, I wish we knew who the kids were, but I don't we're allowed to be told because of their ages. I think one of my neighbours does know a kid who goes to the same school, so I'll ask them about that.

We're in Watford, which is not your usual vandalism hot spot!

Oh well, looks like my insurance is going to go up :-\.

Oh yes, forgot to say, my friends have either suggested CCTV with motion sensors, or getting some sort of firearm.

Thought it was quite funny when one of my friends suggested a gun hooked up to a motion tracker! Heh

It's rare but you do get the odd set of decent people who actually care what their kids get upto when they're not with them.

You do - my brother was a little swine as a kid (although he didnt knacker peoples cars up!) and one day the police turn up at my parents door - they were horrified - turns out he was climbing onto the roof of a building and throwing off the slates! Mum & Dad made him apologise and then shipped him to the Army when he was 16 - he's now no trouble at all!

Maybe conscription is the answer?? :lol:

Uh, North Watford - near the Dome Roundabout and the new Mosque, where the Asda and Sainsburies are.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links