Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Springs? Which Ones ?

YaRiS T

hi ,

i need some springs seen some g-max for sale any good? from sale section ? seen some pi springs too anyone got pi ones ? checked the specs on the pi springs they do all yaris models and t sport ones ....whats the differance anyone know ? they should be no different ? g-max fits all models ! so do all other brands? is it way of charging £5 more ? i cant afford alot of cash , due ordering some others bits like brakes ?

if anyone can give advice , would help loads

cheers :D

Tein S tec springs seem to be the most highly reguarded, but at the same time these come at a price.

But the Gmax ones in for sale section are a !Removed! good price, so my advice would be to get them :)

Hth

Nick

But seeing as you aren’t a paying member they won’t be on here will they?! :!Removed!:

Edited by kimi

But seeing as you aren’t a paying member they won’t be on here will they?! :!Removed!:

Get a grip, whats harm is the guy doing you

Normally your mumbo would be mixed in with LOTS of other posts so therefore unnoticeable but today you are just bringing everything down, most of all the mood to new comers.

damn the swear filter

Edited by kimi

Yeah get the gmax in the for sale section for a bargain! Or find out how much japblack will sell you his tein's for as they better springs.

O and regarding reece, i'm with nick on this one and glad someone said it :P Reece you need to cheer up and stop having a go at everyone!

That’s fair enough but as long as there is some consistency on this forum.

If the ‘rules’ (also known as the Terms & Conditions) are going to be applied then it has to be for everyone and not used by mods as an excuse to throw their weight around.

I’m sure my posts will be modified when the heavyweights return from their weekend away and the other posts typically left alone.

In answer to your question Nick, the guy is advertising items for sale when he isn’t a paying member. That privilege is for Gold members like you.

:thumbsup:

But seeing as you aren’t a paying member they won’t be on here will they?! :shutit:

Too right they won't be on here :angry: because as soon as they appear they'll disappear :bye:

unless Japblack becomes a paying member :rolleyes:

oh and reece there may not be many supermods on here but i'm still watching !

Im gonna become a goldie asap so i can sell. And Reece im sure the rules on this forum are just tighter for you for reasons that are oh so obvious.

Im gonna become a goldie asap so i can sell. And Reece im sure the rules on this forum are just tighter for you for reasons that are oh so obvious.

JapBlack... you're such a comedian!

comedian.jpg

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links