Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats This Spoiler?

mcsky

No idea without seeing a pic of your spoiler.

But that is a accessory option that Toyota offer.

Dude im pretty sure its the same spoiler :wacko: Toyota only do that one as there optional spoiler i thought (maybe could count TTE one aswell) but not sure there many others, specifically not two with the bubbles on top.

ah damn it lolz, so stuck, well i'm basically looking for a spoiler that pulls the yaris out a bit, u know the yaris's they're like a loaf of bread (as my gf puts it and she always takes the ***** by saying for ur bday pressie, i'l buy u some Meguiars wax but i'l empty it and fill with some butter)

anyway back on topic, yeh jus want a spoiler that is kinda longer than the standard spoiler. been looking for ages now

Yeah mate noticed you been looking for ages :( Maybe try make one or go custom :P If your that desperate go get some fibreglass stuff and build on the one you have :P Or save loads of pennies and buy a fabulous one :P OR find something rubbish about your gf's car (If your having trouble with that one, tell us what car she has and we will manage)

O and i reckon if you just got the TTE one it would help as that atleast wraps around the windscreen so from the sides looks like its being pulled out rather than your spoiler which looks like a baseball cap visor on it :P

haha afraid my gf doesnt drive, so no car to diss. i have thought about DIYing my own spoiler and basically use fibreglass to extend it, but then will need some king of material to make th Shell for the fibreglass to go on, any suggestions?

moffmo, u gonna bid for that spoiler!? GRRRRRR mine mine mine mine! hahaha

it's the same spoiler as Al J has got on his car

I've got a fibreglass replica for sale £20 inc postage

gallery_11603_127_1114122670.jpg

it's the same spoiler as Al J has got on his car

Yes it is. I've just come back from a fortnight where that pic was taken. Come to think of it, rained quite a lot of the time once again too! :lol:

I might not be correct but I'm pretty sure it's the spoiler for the colour collections :thumbsup:

It's not exclusive to the Colour Collection but it is the one they all came with if you chose it as an option. It's called the 'elegant' spoiler as in the eBay ad. The original spoiler with bumps is very similar but there are differences. The original spoiler of this type had more rounded edges, like the wing of an old spitfire (the plane, not the car!). This later version has a less curved leading edge and the front and back edges come almost to a point.

Hope that helps,

Al

(geeky spoiler difference spotter :P )