Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Todays The Day!

Woody27

Meh if they all hang over i doubt i will bother with one at all then. Maybe eventually get one and turn down the overhang bit at school but aint worth hassle atm.

O and won £100 on a scratchcard yesterday so wont feel as bad spending more money on yaris now :P

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• DaveSR

• Al J

• ssk2

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

Dash Speakers fitted and my car is horny :D O n dealer sticker down and just deciding how i will have TOC sticker. Dash has been refitted properly, have bought the Meguiars stuff and hammerite for calipers also. Rear Strut brace here tomoz and hopefully a rivet gun soon!

What colour you painting your callipers?

Also, how much was your strut bracer and where from?

Lets see pictures!!

UPDATE:

Dash Speakers fitted and my car is horny :D O n dealer sticker down and just deciding how i will have TOC sticker.

cough cough! :P

What colour you painting your callipers?

Also, how much was your strut bracer and where from?

Lets see pictures!!

Hammerite smooth red as will match body :D O and got rear strut brace off someone off here selling one but you can get for around £35 from here (btw that price includes delivery so not bad at all) I plan to get a red front one sometime but after an aluminium one as those OMP ones are like £50 but steel so heavier and hold heat so not worth it imo.

Well my test is in a week friday so will get it cleaned over that weekend so will take piccies then obv!

UPDATE:

Dash Speakers fitted and my car is horny :D O n dealer sticker down and just deciding how i will have TOC sticker.

cough cough! :P

Yeah i'm thinking cut the bottom off, stick the top half where you have and then the front where DaveSR has to get a front and back coverage and stay stylish :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links