Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Todays The Day!

Woody27

Anyone know the part number for the T-Sport grill?

My local Toyota dealer is actually a Fiat dealer (who can get Toyota parts - lol), so they always need the part number :-\.

Also, in what way is it different? Does it look any more "aggro" than the honeycomb one that's standard on the SR? Heh.

The SR one has a holey one standard :P The Tsport one is honeycomb and so does look more "aggro"! By the way this is the grill that touches the bonnet not the bottom grill :thumbsup:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• DaveSR

• Al J

• ssk2

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the part number for the T-Sport grill?

My local Toyota dealer is actually a Fiat dealer (who can get Toyota parts - lol), so they always need the part number :-\.

Also, in what way is it different? Does it look any more "aggro" than the honeycomb one that's standard on the SR? Heh.

The SR one has a holey one standard :P The Tsport one is honeycomb and so does look more "aggro"! By the way this is the grill that touches the bonnet not the bottom grill :thumbsup:

What What What ...... get it right boy-o :P :lol:

The standard one is like a honey comb (circle holes) and the TS one is a mesh (criss cross)

Erm isn't honeycomb like hexagons so closer to the Tsport criss-cross than circles boy-o :P Plus in honeycomb the hexagons touch whereas the circles are spaced :P The grill at the bottom is more like honeycomb than the one touching bonnet imo :P Neither are tho :P

Erm isn't honeycomb like hexagons so closer to the Tsport criss-cross than circles boy-o :P Plus in honeycomb the hexagons touch whereas the circles are spaced :P The grill at the bottom is more like honeycomb than the one touching bonnet imo :P Neither are tho :P

It's a mesh :P !

:lol::lol:

;)

Somewhat confused as to the exact pattern on the grill I have at the moment, haha, but cheers DaveSR, legend!

Somewhat confused as to the exact pattern on the grill I have at the moment, haha, but cheers DaveSR, legend!

s1.jpg

Courtesy of Chuck ....... and it's a MESH not honey comb :P :lol::thumbsup:

Lol so i was kinda right as i said it wasn't honeycomb more circles as standard and Tsport was more grid like so :P

hi all, it looks as though the P1 TS have a mesh grille, whereas the P2 have a honeycomb one. well my P2 does anyroad.

picture031ed9hq.th.jpg

Click it :)

hi all, it looks as though the P1 TS have a mesh grille, whereas the P2 have a honeycomb one. well my P2 does anyroad.

picture031ed9hq.th.jpg

Yep that's a honey comb alright :lol: ;)

Nice car btw :thumbsup:

picture031ed9hq.th.jpg

Yep that's a honey comb alright :lol: ;)

Nice car btw :thumbsup:

cheers dave, glad other ppl like her too :thumbsup:

O right i was talking about the SR grill in comparison with the Tsport P1 Grill sorry! O and i dont think a p1 grill fits a p2? is that right?

Klkl, right so getting Speakers soon and hopefully sorting a few other bits out! But it needs a good clean! I want to get some Red tcut (to remove swirl marks on bonnet - do i just use the tcut in straight lines to help remove it?) and also some Meguiars tech wax and a few other bits (window cleaner - may just use house stuff, special tyre cleaner and wheel cleaner?, plastic trim blackener, shampoo and some cloths n that) Where exactly is the best place to buy these things? i guess i wont get much discount on these kind of items so just halfrauds do me? O and is spraying my wingmirrors easy enough to do myself? Do i just go to toyota and buy the correct spray and a tin of primer from somewhere, remove, prime and spray?

Cheers again guys :D

Careful with that T Cut, Woody. It does remove paint you know. :yes::eek:

Halfrauds are fine for polishes and stuff and so are Motor World. Don't forget though that many supermarkets, like Tesco, also have an auto products section.

POUND LAND you can get all sorts in there for your car :thumbsup: !

If your not bothered about a foreign language on a tin or using the branded stuff it's pretty good, even the air fresheners are okay :thumbsup: !

Although you do have to be carefull - but for a quid if it's naff just chuck it away!

They also have rags/chamois ........... ALL FOR £1 :D

So have a look in there and see what bargains you can find :thumbsup: !

Awesome will do that Dave :D and yeah Al i know it removes paints but its the only thing that will remove the swirl marks on the bonnet :P Want a mirror like finish on it :D So yeah Tcut and Meguiars tech wax i get from an auto store and then the rest for wherever i can get em cheap :D Cheers again guys!

EDIT: Ooo Meguiars tech wax removes swirls aswell so can just use that :D So need car shampoo then and sponge, then wax and a cloth n done bodywork :D

Awesome will do that Dave :D and yeah Al i know it removes paints but its the only thing that will remove the swirl marks on the bonnet :P Want a mirror like finish on it :D So yeah Tcut and Meguiars tech wax i get from an auto store and then the rest for wherever i can get em cheap :D Cheers again guys!

EDIT: Ooo meguiars tech wax removes swirls aswell so can just use that :D So need car shampoo then and sponge, then wax and a cloth n done bodywork :D

*Cough Cough

WHERE ARE THESE PHOTO'S

Although I have seen a red SR today but there not posting about there new car :rolleyes: !

POUND LAND you can get all sorts in there for your car :thumbsup: !

If your not bothered about a foreign language on a tin or using the branded stuff it's pretty good, even the air fresheners are okay :thumbsup: !

Although you do have to be carefull - but for a quid if it's naff just chuck it away!

They also have rags/chamois ........... ALL FOR £1 :D

So have a look in there and see what bargains you can find :thumbsup: !

I'd forgotten about them! I've got some tyre black and alloy cleaner from them. Ginormous spray cans each for a quid (naturally! :D )

*Cough Cough

WHERE ARE THESE PHOTO'S

Although I have seen a red SR today but there not posting about there new car :rolleyes: !

Yeah, you're right...

worthlessthread.gif

Cant post piccy of it all dirty now can i! Just gota get the stuff i want to clean it proper :D sucks that Meguiars stuff so expensive :P I mean all the cleaning stuff i want could set me back like £30 :o Meh spose it lasts a while n will look awesome :D

sucks that meguiars stuff so expensive :P I

Autoglym is the way to go! :D :thumbsup:

All my autoglym stuff has cost near on 70 quid :o

sucks that meguiars stuff so expensive :P I

Autoglym is the way to go! :D :thumbsup:

Erm so it don't sound that cheap! Any sites we get a discount from for goldies for this kind of stuff? The sooner i get the stuff the quicker i can clean and get piccies up :D

Yeah i seen cheap over in states but not sure what the shipping be like! May just go for it and just accept it! Thing is it autopia and the car care centre links to it so i wondered if we get a discount there as that may help balance shipping cost kinda thing :D (Like NXT tech wax is $15 instead of £15!) :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links