Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Almost Finished...

JapBlack

Got most parts on. Still have to finish hose kit, catch can, oil filter, and spark plugs. Got paint and vinyl done also. Enjoy :thumbsup:

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

same as ross, sorry not a fan of the paint or vinals, but top marks on effort, thats a big change since i last saw it,

oh and fine choice in wheels :thumbsup: :( they seem to be becoming very popular amungst the yaris members

One word .......... LOVE IT!

Just not sure on the bonnet vent as it seems a tad to big (Okay not tad - alot :P )

I bet your drive around in it with a big smile on your face :thumbsup: !

Oh yeah and never say that it's nearly finished as there's always other things you can do ;)

i'm lovin it, love it all, infact especially the vinyls, i'm a vinyl guy myself lolz, and with it bein a jap car, i think it deserves vinyls and blends in well, its all good buddy, great car, definately a head turner

One word .......... LOVE IT!

Oh yeah and never say that it's nearly finished as there's always other things you can do ;)

Dave that's 2... :rolleyes:

And yes, it will never be 'finished' as such, but you have to draw the line somewhere :lol:

Like i said to you before mate, i like it :D Lot of work and effort gone into it and as its had so much work of course i aint gona like every fine detail as otherwise i would be exactly the same as you :P But yeah nice car mate and lot of mods there i do like :D (outway the ones i dont like)

Keep it up n keep us updated!

Love the hard work thats gone into it, HOWEVER i have a personal hatred of PAYING (cost of vinyl etc) toADVERTISE other companies stuff. if they paid YOU, then fair one, otherwise why do it for free? as i said before great work, and i DO like a lot ot it, you should be proud :thumbsup:

strange, normally i would hate stuff like this.

I dislike the the bonnet vent, paint and steering wheel

But i do like the vinyls, spoiler seats mats, wheels ride height etc

Overall a lot of work has gone into it and i think its excellent :D

Love the hard work thats gone into it, HOWEVER i have a personal hatred of PAYING (cost of vinyl etc) toADVERTISE other companies stuff. if they paid YOU, then fair one, otherwise why do it for free? as i said before great work, and i DO like a lot ot it, you should be proud :thumbsup:

I don't see Toyota paying you to advertise their brand anywhere, and it comes from the factory with badges etc

:unsure: awaiting the comment - i have removed the badges :o

Nick

Not a fan of the bonnet vent or the vinyls :ermm: but fair dues to the hard work you put in :thumbsup:

thats cool, but far too much red on the front end and up the bonnet, should have left it black with a simple strip to the rear

the bonnet vent and spoiler are gash though

oh and if you dont mind can you SHRINK YOUR PICTURES :P

just hit the photobucket resize thingy :rolleyes:

I like it!!! Not the bonnet vent but the other stuff is just great. The vinyls looks GREAT (my opinion) Keep up the good work and dont lose the vinyls.

strange, normally i would hate stuff like this.

I dislike the the bonnet vent, paint and steering wheel

But i do like the vinyls, spoiler seats mats, wheels ride height etc

Overall a lot of work has gone into it and i think its excellent :D

I don't see Toyota paying you to advertise their brand anywhere, and it comes from the factory with badges etc

:unsure: awaiting the comment - i have removed the badges :o

Nick

yeah fair comment, but as im not modifying my car drastically, i have no choice, and cannot afford to buy a BMW that has the option to be de-badged. also i do think there are some differences between buying the car, and buy the stickers to go on the car. i paid my money, and if £8 out of £1200+ was spent on the badges by Mr T theres not much i can do about it. if i was keeping the car i would, but i'm going bigger so not really prepared to spend the money required. :yes:

Well... I'm not going to miss you on the road, am I? :D

I'm not a fan of either the red front, bonnet scoop or spoiler, but otherwise it's quite smart. :yes:

A

Agree with jaxx on too much red up front so i said to him i reckon he should get the grills back to black to break it up a bit! A lot of effort has gone into this mate and all the criticism i give is supposed to be constructive! As it's so heavily modified it will please some more than others but you were saying how proud you are of it and thats what i really respect you for is for making a car exactly as you want it :D

Keep it up mate :D

As you have changed the steering wheel and front seats, am I correct in thinking you no longer have front and side air bags? :crutchy:

There are side airbags on my car? :eek:

this is not a dig, but the thing that attracted me to my t-sport was the difference in colour on the fron and rear bumpers. i think if you'd have kept that then it would've looked even sweeter. But i still think you've done an AMAZING job :thumbsup: and you should be really proud, i would be!! B)

I like most aspects of it, apart from the red painted bits and the vinyls. :thumbsup:

i love the interior, the exterior is ok, i dont mind vinyls and stickers but i just dont like the bonnet and grill, but it's your car. :thumbsup:

Not a fan I'm afraid, I think the bonnet vent is awful & I've hated every shopping list I've ever seen, I also think you should have kept the engine bay black/red/carbon fibre instead of adding blue there because it doesn't go with anything else in the car. Respect for the amount of effort that's gone into it though

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links