Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Or Cbr600?

tbourner

Good choice. ;)

Speakers: If it's got 4 Speakers, it'll have 2x 10cm dash Speakers, and 2x 13cm Speakers in the doors.

None in the back of the Yaris. Of course, you can always fit some 6x9's in the parcel shelf, etc. ;)

Good choice. ;)

Speakers: If it's got 4 speakers, it'll have 2x 10cm dash speakers, and 2x 13cm speakers in the doors.

None in the back of the Yaris. Of course, you can always fit some 6x9's in the parcel shelf, etc. ;)

Isn't it 6.5"/17cm Speakers in the doors?

They don't sound like 6.5s!!!!!

OK so I might go with components and 2-ways like I said, and find somewhere to stick the tweeters!! And maybe get my sub in the boot - do I use my 8" kenwood in ported box or my 12" Cerwin Vega in non-ported box!!!

They deffo are 17cm mate as got the adapter and Speakers here in room :D Put tweeter into A pillars if your going to bother! I personally wouldn't! If you put 10cm coaxials into dash they will have diddy tweeters on aswell as the speaker itself being pretty small. Then just have a single 17cm speaker driver in door and then have your sub in boot.

I personally am going to have coaxials all round but thats just to keep the sound balanced in each individual place rather than over the car as a whole.

O and i would say 12" sub as the 8" is close to the door Speakers anyway so wont add half as much. Personally i'm gona go for a 10" sub as this will still keep it punchy :D

Yeah I think the 12 is too big really, plus the ported box will give a punch which is more what I'm after so the 8 might be better.

Never liked 6x9s, but if I get some good 6.5s and amp them with the sub that should be pretty good.

Yeah i'm umming and arring over 6*9's! Quite expensive as i would go for Pioneer emotions to keep the quality in them and they would need amping and i would need a shelf made! So thats like £200 all in with wiring! Seems pretty steep tbh!

But yeah keep us updated on your system!