Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bring Your Brollies - Jae Weather Report

grottybags

According to weather.co.uk:-

Friday - Rain. Max temp 19, min temp 12

Saturday - Showers. Max temp 18, min temp 11

Sunady - Showers PM. Max temp 19, min temp 11.

I think I'll pack another jumper as well ;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• grottybags

• knowlson

• supragal

Top Posters In This Topic

it was supposed to rain today but the clouds have gone and now blue skies, wheres everyones optimism ?

Interestingly, weather.co.uk tends to be pretty accurate about weather in Norwich. And I did a specific look at weather in Northampton.

Just used weather.co.uk for oxford and it says its raining, im looking out the window to blue skies....

I'm the eternal optimist :D

THe BBC last night said SAturday would be around 24 degs......

Weve just had rain here an hour ago for 5 mins......

I'm an eternal pessimist. ;)

I also don't want you boys to get in to trouble of your girlies for not telling them what the weather was doing so they bought their strappy sandals and high heels.

I also don't want you boys to get in to trouble of your girlies for not telling them what the weather was doing so they bought their strappy sandals and high heels.

ha ha, know what you mean- was at brands hatch the other week and there were birds wandering round in heels...I mean really, where's the thinking there? I'm sure there was more call for the ambulances for broken ankles then from what was happening on the track :lol:

Bit of rain and the chamis business will go into overdrive.....

Supragal clearly knows the type of woman I'm talking about.

Now I go to these events to be comfortable so I wear my low shoes (so I can walk on gravel or wet grass easily), wear loose clothes (helps trap the warm air in and insulate me), lots of layers (so I can add or lose some dependant on weather). In fact, I don't care what I look like.

Some girls go to the events wearing high heels with spaghetti style straps to keep themon their feet, thin clothes made of a material that doesn't keep them warm etc. Now, I'm not knocking them for wanting to look their best, but they don't half look fed up when it's cold and wet.

Just an observation of mine ;)

Edited to add that I'm not bothered if it rains or not. It's not the first time I've camped, certainly won't be the last and the first time I went camping was a weekend with friends at Mallam Cove where it rained all weekend absolutly non-stop. I'm hardened. I'm from Norfick!

Supragal clearly knows the type of woman I'm talking about.

Now I go to these events to be comfortable so I wear my low shoes (so I can walk on gravel or wet grass easily), wear loose clothes (helps trap the warm air in and insulate me), lots of layers (so I can add or lose some dependant on weather). In fact, I don't care what I look like.

Some girls go to the events wearing high heels with spaghetti style straps to keep themon their feet, thin clothes made of a material that doesn't keep them warm etc. Now, I'm not knocking them for wanting to look their best, but they don't half look fed up when it's cold and wet.

Just an observation of mine ;)

I'm with ya all the way on that one- if I'm in a pub etc I can so the scrubbed up thing, but in a field...well it's a FIELD!! lol Jeans, trainers and t-shirts are the way forward ;)

i dont give a shiznit what the weather will be like, but i really do hope that its not wet. ill still be there, its just a bit !Removed!. it'll put a damper on things ( :D )

im not washing my car either. its only going to get raped by flies on the way up there anyway. so i dont care if my car gets wet.

High heels and grass dont mix, so I will be another comfortably dressed one at JAE, although I dont have any waterproofs. But I do have the advantage that if I do get soggy, I can pop home and change :P

Current Northampton weather - blue sky and a light breeze, perfect for jae. B)

How am I supposed to polish my car tomorrow in the rain, we are all going to have dirty cars.

if any of you guys have a gazeebo then i am sure everyone would be greatfull to leg it under it if it rains.

The club has one but wonrt fit everyone under it unless we all like hugging each other :group-cuddles:

Bagsy i hug the girls! :lol:

come on steve think about it.........if somebody takes a large gazeebo knowing you lot as i do you will be putting the cars under it to stop the rain marks on the paintwork and standing out in the rain....(that includes me too if i was going) :lol::lol::lol: :P

if any of you guys have a gazeebo then i am sure everyone would be greatfull to leg it under it if it rains.

The club has one but wonrt fit everyone under it unless we all like hugging each other :group-cuddles:

Bagsy i hug the girls! :lol:

am i missing the obvious here...but if it rains, surely your cars are waterproof? lol. in which case I'll be carless so baggsy a place in the gazeebo lol

gazeebo to, don't smoke in the car unless the windows open :)

I'll be another comfy dressed person at JAE, will leave my high heels at home for this one, and don't think a mini skirt would quite suit me for JAE :D :D :D :D

I'll be another comfy dressed person at JAE, will leave my high heels at home for this one, and don't think a mini skirt would quite suit me for JAE  :D  :D  :D  :D

I was going to take mine :( :lol::lol: but if no one is going to dress up ill not bother either :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be another comfy dressed person at JAE, will leave my high heels at home for this one, and don't think a mini skirt would quite suit me for JAE  :D  :D  :D  :D

I was going to take mine :( :lol::lol: but if no one is going to dress up ill not bother either :lol::lol::lol:

ooooopppppsssss has my browser just jumped web pages and ive ended up at a very scrary site or have peeps just gone off the rails a little.......men into fast cars and super modding (dressing in womens clothes) hhhhmmmmmmm this could be the start of something BAD :!Removed!: :eek::help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links