Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris 1.3 Sr

- Andy -

Resident master of disaster on the old SR's here!

You going to Brunters on Sunday? If so you can tell me why my TTE exhaust doesn't fit ....... Master of SR's

:lol::lol:

Master of Disaster therefore everything I touch... I break and have to figure out how to fix it!

I currently have no idea why your TTE exhaust doesn't fit, but I can have a looky at Brunters!

Resident master of disaster on the old SR's here!

You going to Brunters on Sunday? If so you can tell me why my TTE exhaust doesn't fit ....... Master of SR's

:lol::lol:

You fitted it wrong?? :lol:

And I'm not the Master of SR's :lol::lol:

See you on Sunday mate! ;)

:wacko: You having another blonde moment there EM? :wacko:

If so that's two in a couple of days :eek::lol::lol: I was on about Seveer ....... but it's nice to know that I shall see you on Sunday

with blonde hair

Nooooo!!

I meant I'm not the master of SR's and even I can tell you you probably fitted it wrong!! :lol::lol:

You're the one having the blonde moment.... but dont worry, I'll no doubt frighten you into submission on Sunday! :lol::lol:

Nooooo!!

I meant I'm not the master of SR's and even I can tell you you probably fitted it wrong!! :lol::lol:

You're the one having the blonde moment.... but dont worry, I'll no doubt frighten you into submission on Sunday! :lol::lol:

Ah I get you now :lol::lol:

You can fit it if you like :P ;)

See you Sunday :thumbsup:

Aww thats harsh mate for yours to have been removed.... welcome to TOC btw! :thumbsup:

And what you talking about Dave, SR's are common as on here.... :lol::lol:

I;ve noticed that. I bought my car on the terms that I've never seen a SR in my life. Since than I;ve seen a few, and then i register on here and burst my bubble. :huh:

And btw, its hasnt been removed, It never had one! lol Unless is was glued on with sum special glue, but the manufacturers dnt usually do that do they?

Well, kinda what I meant hun, it should have had one, therefore must have been removed??

Unless of course it is not really an SR?? :(

Yep that what I was thinking too ...... dude can you post a picture and we should be able to tell you :thumbsup: !

Plus anybody seen this 1.0L TSport :lol::lol:

Linky WTF :eek::lol::lol:

Hey people.

Yeh, I'll get some pics on here for you, little busy at the mo, so will get some to you at the weekend hopefully, when shes all cleaned up.

I'm from Newcastle-U-Lyme, near Stoke-on-Trent. If anyone is unsure about that (i get this all the time) its just below Manchester, and just above Birmingham.

If its any consolidation to you people, The picture of Dave's SR looks esactly like mine, but less the spoiler. But i will still post some pics for you.

It also says SR, underneth the mirrors, and on each 4 wheels, not colour collection, like some do.

sounds like it is an SR, just minus a spoiler. check the V5 if u are concerned bud but nothing to worry bout im sure

whats the V5?

Just pulled up this - info

But TBH I don't think it will tell you much. How about contacting the garage where you got the car from and asking them

or

On your documents you should have the address of the previous owner - write them a letter and just ask them about the history of the car and if they removed the spoiler

or

pay for one of those history checks - HPI I think (but I wouldn't bother with this option personally as it's only a spoiler, hower something might pop up)

:thumbsup: