Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi To All!

rhcp

Hi i have finally got round to joining after reading throught the forums for a while. i have a lil black 1litre GS which i love to bits!!! as i have not yet passed my test i havnt had the fun of driving it yet. (well legally) and finally got round to doing a few mods to it. i want to give it a good sound system but not sure what to really get any help would be great!

cheers sam :D

Hi and welcome

Just concentrate on passing that test and the other bits and pieces will fall into place...

:thumbsup:

alan

Hi and welcome! Remember that driving instructors only teach you to pass your test and stay within the law... You learn to 'drive' when you get out in the big bad world by yourself!! :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome! Remember that driving instructors only teach you to pass your test and stay within the law... You learn to 'drive' when you get out in the big bad world by yourself!! :thumbsup:

It's also where alot of us pick up bad habits as well... :D

Welcome to TOC, and good luck for your test.

well i have only gotta wait untill next thursday for my big day! i just cant wait to finally get on the road and start properly driving and would love to come to any meets in the midlands.

i havnt had the fun of driving it yet. (well legally)

hope you get caught and banned before you pass your test :)

and welcome to TOC :)

Hi Sam, welcome to the asylum... here's your padded cell next to Reece and Earpl.... :lol::lol:

Seriously, welcome mate! Hope you enjoy your stay and bext of luck for your upcoming test! :thumbsup:

Good luck on your test and hope you pass :D i just bought a yaris recently and haven't passed either! It's hell not haven driven her yet :( But yeah i think a midlands area meet will be in the pipe sometime :D