Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Damage

Griffyn

Some basket did the following to my rear bumper:

27-04-06_1802.jpg

My car is 3.5 yrs old and apart from a few stone chips and a couple of dents the paint is still pretty much as good as the day I got the car! I was just wondering if there is anywhere that would repair the above and some dents on the doors for a rather cheap price but not look obvious its been reparied?

Does anyone recommend anyone in warwickshire or hampshire? As I was thinking of getting it done but want some quotations really..........blatantly as soon as it gets repaired it will get damaged again :(

Cheers

:ffs: Feel for ya mate, some people just have no idea how to park/what the dimensions of their vehicle are

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Some people, eh? :angry:

Yeah, ChipsAway should be able to sort you out and they offer free quotes.

Sorry to hear about the scratches Griffyn. Last Friday, some muppit deliberately ran a key (coin, nail, or other unwanted sharp object) down the side of my Rav, deep-scratching 4 b****y panels. I had only parked it 5 minutes ago, just ran inside to the loo, got back out and AaaaaaRrrrrGgggH!!!! :ffs:

Not only was my Rav done by, but the neighbour's cars too... same side, similarstuff, only mine was the worst-affected!!!!

Bloomin inconsiderate drivers and whatever-else-we-can-call-them!

Chipsaway sound pretty decent from what I have heard to be honest.

XT2 that seriously sucks so much! I hate hearing things like that....almost as bad as when you see a ferrari or such getting blown up in a movie :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Just glad when at home I live in the countryside........when out I try to park my car away form other cars or next to nice ones.

Although once I left it right at the other end of the car park at the tescos by me where there were no cars...popped in for like two seconds. Came out and there was a trolley in the side of my car which dented the drivers door.....WHY! :angry: I think it was some 12 yr olds I saw messing about with trolleys, dont see the fun in that thought at all :wacko:

sorry to see that bud

looks like it should be relatively easy to sort, even tho a pain. its good u managed to keep the car in a nice condition.

wen my mum got her current car, 3 weeks into ownership, a neighbour reversed into it, 1k damage, oh well, these things happen.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links