Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Wheels

Matty

Just thought I'd post a pic up here, they may not be to most's tastes due to the size, but I thought it would be a change to have some big wheels.

Not really too fussed about the acceleration loss as I'm going to probably go for more styling than "go" in future, if I want go its time to buy something with Forced Induction, obviously when Mr Insurance Man decides to be a bit kinder to me and my wallet.

Any opinions welcome.

DSCF1438.jpg

love the style, but i would have said a size smaller and slammed bit more, but thats just my personal opinion :thumbsup: who make them btw

I like but i reckon still bit more slamming can be done :P Just pay to roll them arches if your spending your money on looks anyway and then can get those last few centimeters from front and back :D :P

Yeah I'm after having the arches rolled with a slight flare added to them aswell, then can start saving for coiley's :D

Also forgot to mention they are OZ Record's. :)

The wheels look way to big... sorry

perfect!!! I like

Dave

Dont lower any more , you will regret it went you go over bumpy roads !!!!!!!!!!!!

need more pics really cant say i like them from here but it was nice b4 so get sum more pics up an change my mind!

yairs' suit 17s :yes:

needs dropping though, then it WILL look sweet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links