Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tein Coilies Delivered

tim_mabin

Hi guys,

just received a lovely tein box. Am getting them fitted on tuesday. I know there's some people on here who'v got them on their cars. Was just wandering what they have had them lowered to because the garage asked me what I want them set at.

I was thinking round about 45mm but i suspect they'll settle lower than that.

Cheers,

Tim

Mine are on a 50mm drop with 16's :thumbsup:

So if I get mine set at about 45mm itl settle at 50mm. Also are your set the same at the front as they are at the back?

my fronts are set about 30mm from the bottom but the rear is nearly at the top and its still low. mine settled about 10-20mm lower after about a week. i discovered that the hard way. as i just about scraped over a speed bump when they were first fitted then more or less got stuck on the bump a few days later.

chris is running 16s, id suggest 40 - 45 front for 16s and as low as u like at the back 60 would look good as shoudl even the ride height out

for 15s u might be able to play a little bit more arch wise but watch how low your front bumper is, u may wish to consider removing the ***** flaps underneath

but dont forget its not as if they are just springs.. u can always tweak them urself once your home, the joys of adjustable coileys :D

Have to say those teins are pretty good, and the rid is not much harder. Im sure we can go lower Chris :)

chris is running 16s, id suggest 40 - 45 front for 16s and as low as u like at the back 60 would look good as shoudl even the ride height out

for 15s u might be able to play a little bit more arch wise but watch how low your front bumper is, u may wish to consider removing the ***** flaps underneath

but dont forget its not as if they are just springs.. u can always tweak them urself once your home, the joys of adjustable coileys :D

Sounds good to me m8. Was looking at the instructions and will prob add 15mm on to the recommended height front and back

Have to say those teins are pretty good, and the rid is not much harder. Im sure we can go lower Chris :)

oh we can go lower. we need to slam her one day shane :thumbsup:

That's not just a car anymore...

it's a work of art. :thumbsup:

on that note me and shane went and slammed it tonight

heres a pic

IMG_0080resized.jpg

Looks sweet kerby. Decided to go 40mm on the front and 50mm on the back.

Should be cool on 15"s :lol:

Loving that.. ***** flaps off and youll be right, and new wheels lol

lol they will be removed but they are goin to be replaced with something else :P

That's not just a car anymore...

it's a work of art. :thumbsup:

thanks Al.

yeah was a wee bit low :) ill upload that pic of the wheel arch when i get hom e

hows the drive home in uberlow rear end and not so low front? Was well close to hitting the exhaust when i was follwing u!

lol was fine. didnt even catch on the speed bumps. and tbh it doesnt look that bad now with the front higher:LOL:

ha still to high :P

I heard you're going lower Lee? :D :thumbsup: