Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels

Lia TOC

I know these are not the same wheels.. but they are a similar design, this combined with the photoshop above might help.

clicky

OK here's my go

10224959rs.jpg

that any good for you? :unsure:

That looks well mint. Back wheel looks a little small, but i cant talk, i probably cant even paste a picture into photoshop, never mind edit one.

Looks pretty smart.

ok i went back and i've now measured it accurately. the rear alloy is EXACTLY 34% smaller than the front one, and that is exactly the same size as the ratio of fron to rear tyre! PHEW!!!! :yes:

10224952jn.jpg

I doubt whether GSLisa will be that bothered, probably just wanted an idea.

Lol good on you for putting the effort in! Sound job of it! Only thing is looks like discs behind those rear alloys and she had drums on a GS :P lol just nit picking now mate good work!

NO no. i secretly went out and upgraded her car ;)

i KNEW someone would pick that up hehehehe well i had to use two front wheel pics as i couldnt get the perspective right on the rear one. just been playing about taking off the highlights etc but thought sod it, it gives the idea.

Cheers woody :thumbsup:

ok i went back and i've now measured it accurately. the rear alloy is EXACTLY 34% smaller than the front one, and that is exactly the same size as the ratio of fron to rear tyre! PHEW!!!! :yes:

10224952jn.jpg

I doubt whether GSLisa will be that bothered, probably just wanted an idea.

I was critising btw, lol, was just pointing out.

it's no dramas mate, it was doing my head in too. u just gave me the kick up the rear i needed to finish it off :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links