Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Springs Have Settled ! :)

viperroom_112

07052006195.jpg

07052006194.jpg

07052006196.jpg

What do you guys think ??? I am wondering what to do next , i am also thinkingt of selling for a civic sport !! Have been offered 4k on a trade in !!! yipppeee

Looks good bud ! crackin wee car .

I miss my old honda i must admit :( the prelude didnt look as good as the celica but wow would it out do it performance wise ! Civic sports a bit !Removed!....i think... :D sorry i'm sure you could get something better :D

On that first pic specifically that looks the absolute perfect height! Whats it lowered on and what size wheels? Loving it :D

cheers guys , I am lowered by 30mm all round with 17" wheels and 205/40 tyres , yea it looks ok now ! but I need a new CV joint , seemingly from the stress of it being lowered and the big wheels , combined with !Removed! pot holes ....

Yea a standard civic sport is a bit !Removed! i agree !!! But I will mod it !!! Plan on squeezing some 19's on it and a new install !! with a kenwood touch screen head unit !!!

cheers again guys

DM

yes matey its lookin great, and already u got advantage with the car bein black, i personally think black yaris's are the best. mines lowered by 40mm and got 15's on, wouldnt mind lowering some more and getting bigger wheels, but no cash now lolz,

the civic sport is ok, infact i think if ur a true modder, u can make any car look great. thats always my target with my cars, i'd rather buy a banger and do it up so it looks good or different to other cars. go with the flow matey, its lookin good

Not bad (but I would say that - its vaguely familiar looking ;) )

:thumbsup:

A

Looks so much better lower

Looks better.

Dont bother with a Civic Sport, they are ghey.

Stick with yours or buy a T Sport, and wazz all over Civic's when they come wanting a piece all because they've got a Type R bodykit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links