Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pinstripe/coachline -help And Piccies Required

Madasafish

I am taking delievery of a new-to-me 2 years old Yaris D4D in silver. I want to paint a gold pinstripe along th car length on either side.

But before I do so, I would appreciate any suggestions of line width , colour and positioning. Any pictures of actual ones would be great. On a silver one would be even better:-)

And if you have applied one, how did you do it?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Just a thought, but wouldn't vinyl be an easier and less permanent option?

vinyl will do.. but I would still like to see what others have done..

If you do it then make sure you follow or compliment a contour that's already ont he side of the car or it will just look a bit crap...

One along topmost edge of the shoulder that runs from front indicator up to the bottom of the rear window might be quite smart if its done right

A

oooh!.. go faster stripes :lol:

If done correctly these will give you an extra 54bhp (say's me with a 1.0l ;)) and.. not known to a lot of people..will also vastly improove the breaks too...

go-fas1.jpg

A Nova with "Go Faster Stripes" breaking yesterday

joking apart though ..go for vinyl.

I think Mcsky has a silver strip along his car which is the only thing similar to it on here i think! have a search and will see what i mean! his is like a chrome on a silver car though.

No offence but the whole idea seems, well, a bit !Removed!!! Each to their own!!

"No offence but the whole idea seems, well, a bit !Removed!!! "

I am deeply hurt, mortified and offended and will throw my toys out of my pram:-))

Seriously, I saw one in our local town in silver with a gold stripe and it looked very nice (and expensive)..but being half asleep - 8am at the time .. I did not look carefully enough..

It all reminds me of the old A-team van!! Black van with the big red stripe down the side!! That'd be great!!

It all reminds me of the old A-team van!! Black van with the big red stripe down the side!! That'd be great!!

There is an A Team Smart car! :lol:

A-team-6-100.jpg

Someone do their Yaris like it! :D

Now that I like. :thumbsup:

Imagine BA Baracus driving that. :P

Davy - how many times do I have to explain!!!?

Its the fuel door cover that gives the extra horsepower - not the stripe - doh!

Ooo found something in a post just now that may be of use to you! In this thread, kerby's post, 4th down, shows a car with a white stripe alone its side that you may like. Hope that help!

Ooo found something in a post just now that may be of use to you! In this thread, kerby's post, 4th down, shows a car with a white stripe alone its side that you may like. Hope that help!

>Woody

Thanks

But I was trying to be more subtle:-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links