Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stu-z

hey evry1, howz it goin. im gonna b buying an mr2 (ideally 2.0 GT T-bar) within the next couple weeks and ive found one and wondered if you guys think it sounds ok. i only ask this because it is the first one that i have come across with less than 80000 miles. and it seems to good to be true. for the price neway

are there any problems with this particular model or year etc

1992 H Reg Toyota MR2 2.0 GT T-Bar, Red, Coupe, 40,000 miles , 2 Doors. Air-Conditioning, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Central Door Locking, Electric Adjustable Mirror, Manual Transmission, Sports Design £3895

cheerz

Hey Stu, were all at Jae - but WELCOME to TOC mate.

You are looking at a great car there mate but our resident MR2 expert Ryan will no doubt give you the full lowdown on what to watch for..........In fact you will get loadsa advice cos there are some really helpful peeps around here.

Happy Toyotaing.............. :thumbsup:

n/a mr2s have no known weaknesses. just do the usual checks that you would for any car and check extra carefully for rear damage because being rwd it can catch some people out.

n/a engines are understressed, so just make sure all electrics and everything else works as it's meant to.

price sounds spot on as well, as screech stated, bomb proof engines if cared for...

Just havea thorough look around, check for any bars rusted through and havea good test drive, oh remember to stop smiling after the test drive when trying to get the price down...