Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Thanks To The Show Organisers

ae111sr

Can say any more really, everyone a huge thankyou for a surperb weekend, lets hope its a taste of things to come..... :thumbsup:

Dan

A huge thanks to everyone especially steve for the best weekend we've had this year. :thumbsup:

Even in the rain Ryan & Matt were their funny selves by driving around singing to everyone on site. sunday morning topped it all when the Honda boys were gobsmacked by Matts choice in music. i dont think they will be waking him up early in the morning next year!!!!

a message for sorted avensis.... i'm gonna get you next time we're carting. the bruises on my hip & back are killing me where you rammed me off the track. :ffs:

Thanx again to everyone. P.S . Ryan have you sorted the 355 kit for your MR2 yet??????? :P

creech x

OH.... i forgot to say thanks for the coffee in bed!

cheers cheech :thumbsup:

Dan

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend (especially Steve for his hard work). :D

Thanks to the veggie barbeque chefs :)

Even though I was not due to be on the TOC stand on Sunday, my car found its way back B)

Sorry for not saying goodbye to everyone on Sunday but I had to meet some mates for a convoy, Garrick and I ran out of time.

thanks for coming Nicola... Thanks for your support too! glad you stayed!

a message for sorted avensis.... i'm gonna get you next time we're carting. the bruises on my hip & back are killing me where you rammed me off the track.

creech x

Would rather prefer to blame roadrunner(adam) for not telling us he was going to put on the brakes for the first corner.

I really didn't mean it :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

If i had have know that i would have got past him somehow <_<

A little late but I'd like to add my thanks to Steve for all his hard work :thumbsup:

Had a great time - I'll try & stay for the two days next time :rolleyes: :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links