Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ryan's Favourite Car Of Jae

Ken

Oh, no you can't be serious.

Cue Ryan's wrath...... :ffs:

oh dear ryans not going to like this

i'm going befor he gets here :eek:

hehe I knew he liked that ferrari kit :lol::lol:

So did i, did you see him wipe the drool from his mouth :drool:

He couldn't stop talking about it's fine lines all day :lol::lol::lol:

i'm sure he said he'd ordered one and it'll be ready for next year! :eek::lol::lol: :o

i think i caught him sneaking off with some hand cream and some paper towels at about 3am, it was in the direction of that lexus tent thing.. wonder why..

champange charlies?

:lol:

i think i caught him sneaking off with some hand cream and some paper towels at about 3am, it was in the direction of that lexus tent thing.. wonder why..

champange charlies?

:lol:

mate thats just nasty :lol::lol::lol:

hmm hand cream.. that sounds like words of experience :P

i'm sure he said he'd ordered one and it'll be ready for next year! :eek::lol::lol: :o

Strangely enough i did see him with the flyer in his hand at one point :lol:

OK THEN :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: Ferrari :censor: :censor: :censor: fff :censor: :censor: k :censor: :censor: g bodykit....

What a muppet, when I saw it arrive I swiftly moved over to ask him which club he was looking for as he obviously couldn't have beren with TOC, we have much better taste, I mean who would have that bad taste !!! Turned out he was the son a LOC member which only goes to prove that they aren't that classy after all :) Why did his daddy have to be a LOC'y I was looking forward to throwing him off the stand.

As for the flyer in my hand, Creech thought it would be funny to put it on my car, luckily they were standing by the muppet mobile as I was walking rather swiftly over to have some words with the owner who looked about 16.

Second most amusing thing about having that car on the Lexus Stand was the number of people who walked upto it and said how disgusting it was and doing snag lists while the owner was standing next to it (I don't think he was happy :P)....

The best part of the show for me (made me smile) was Chris (aka Mrs Mop, aka Fidgets Girlfriend) saying to me, "I don't understand, why would anyone want to do that to an MR2, I mean what's the point in having a fake ferrari that doesn't look right!", to which I promptly kissed her on the cheek. Fidfgets did not look happy until he fell about laughing when I told him why it was done :D

And how come nobody has mentioned that hideous Gold Supra on stand on Saturday, has anyone got any photo's ???

Not the one I've just wacked up in the gallery by chance is it Ryan?

100_0085.sized.jpg

that was foul don't suppose you got a full frontal to give everyone a giggle, I know an awful lot of work went into creating a truely unique car but....

Did anyone get a picture of the Hi-ace van with a bodykit of extreme proportions. Was on the isibike.com trade stand

Nah, full frontal only for tasty babes (sorry cars) :lol:

double post! see the one down there!!!!! \/

Max Power enough said... you didnt have wings bigger than the car, scoops big enough to eat the antartic and enough stickers to shut up bliar....

I must admit on first inspection I didn't like that gold supra.....

It really grew on me.. don;t get me wrong I'd NEVER do that to mine.... but I liked it in a funny kinda way!

Was chatting to the bloke that built it.. he was a really top fella! hes putting a Chevvy V8 in it soon :eek:

The max power photographewr annoyed me (suprise suprise) that gold soop is a 3.oi.. and if anyone saw the engine it was in a STATE!!! (work in progress ;)) the max blokee asked Ed (owner) to lift the bonnet as he was taking snaps of the car.. photographer saw the engine. shook his head asn said "no its ok thanks" :ffs:

Which I thought was pretty damn rude.. so I asked him of he wanted to see a pretty rare and fairly clean mk3 supra engine bay.. he said "ohhh ok show me that one" pointed at my car and he just shook his head and went, "not that'll be ok thanks" in a really sarky way :ffs:

charming! I hope you...did...something...in retaliation...

Actually it works both ways- was at a meet once and there was some kiddie (must be a trend...) pratting about in his (or more likely daddies) ferrari... was being a total muppet and annoying everyone so my mate walked up to him and said "Whats that kit you got on your MR2 mate?" tee hee, the look on his face was classic...thunder..and the response "It's a FERRARI" stomp stomp screech...goodbye muppet! lol

Actually it works both ways- was at a meet once and there was some kiddie (must be a trend...) pratting about in his (or more likely daddies) ferrari... was being a total muppet and annoying everyone so my mate walked up to him and said "Whats that kit you got on your MR2 mate?" tee hee, the look on his face was classic...thunder..and the response "It's a FERRARI" stomp stomp screech...goodbye muppet! lol

superb....

OK THEN :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: Ferrari :censor: :censor: :censor: fff :censor: :censor: k :censor: :censor: g bodykit....

Ken places the worm on the hook and next thing.

Fish on :P :lol::lol::lol:

No SupraGal I just kinda sulked off and sat in my soggy supra for a bit :lol::lol::lol:

I seen worse toyota -> ferrari kits.... still shuddering from the supra testerossa!!!!

LOL reminds me some old dear at the pub last summer asked me if my red mk3 supra was a ferrari :lol::lol::lol:

"no its a toyota"

she didn't seem very impressed :lol::blink:

then again my sister asked me if my soarer was a porsche :hokus-pokus: LOLOLOLOLOL she was serious too!

that orange supra was pants. (i would use stronger words, but ryan would edit them :lol: )

what the hell was he thinking with the filter out the bonnet?? :wacko: looked absolutly ****.

it was just *******. made the stand look bad.

and dont even get me started on the driver. looked like an absolute muppet. skin tight black jeans, boots and vest? wtf!?!?! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links