Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dartford Tunnel

Karma Supra

risie, fancy taking me for a spin round romford... not that i want people to think ive got a supra or anything...

i want the roof off, windows down and an arrow please..

:P

VTRick... no worries ;) if you read that link you'd see I didn't beleive it at first!!!!

its std boost.. about 11psi.

RE: girlies with cars... a freind of mine has a very modified 2.0 fiesta and a clio williams.. she used to let me drive them to cruises and got REALLY annoyed when everyone started asking me about the cars :D

Even when she was driving LOL

That'll be Fiestakingfisher, she posts on the FT.com site. Is that right, if not then it an amazing coincidence that a girl, owns a 2 litre fez and a williams :lol:

Do MR2 Turbos have std factory BOV's?

Must admit supragal, common sense drove me to get my car and i do love it, its my first car thats just mine but i am sooooo tempted to get a shiny beast!!!

:drool:

And on the bloke thing, tell him he's got to wear a girly wig from now on! Think Ryans might be spare for a while :lol:

Common sense...I can see where you're coming from, the financial impact this latest project is having is horiffic :unsure:

Plus the look on my mums face when I turned up at her house in it...argh, it was frightening... not helped by her other half stitching me up by quoting performance figures at her- yeah, thanks mate!!

risie, fancy taking me for a spin round romford... not that i want people to think ive got a supra or anything...

i want the roof off, windows down and an arrow please..

:P

Why would I wanna drive my car in Romford? :P I jest :D

Erm...you wanna take my roof off....erm...good luck mate...I'm pretty sure there was a thread on here about how that was a bad idea... :rolleyes:

sorry i was asuming you had a targa. my bad

windows it will have to be.

and i hope you know your DEFINATLY taking me for a spin when its done. no questions asked lol

Billy C.. it is fiestakingfisher indeed.. Louise.. I built the custom rear bumper on that car :P

I was actually really impressed with the williams clio!!! hit the rev limiter in 5th :eek:

I used to go on fiestaturbo all the time.. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links