Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look What I Found

VTRick

VTRICK as a public forum and one that may be viewed by anyone at any time (not to mention forum policies) we would appreciate it if you could stop swearing, even french connection swearing.

It would save us mods a lot of time who are currently repeatedly editing your posts, pretty much everyone else has found the :censor: icon, could you please do the same.....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VTRick

• Steve

• TheNissanMan

• Ken

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well sorry, i didnt know it was making you cry.

I think the car doesn't look all that bad. So what. He likes Ferraris and can't afford a real one. Good luck to him. He has the car the way he wants it to look.

I don't like what some of you have done to your cars but I respect your decision and right to do it. It's your money.

He's not insisting you buy his car and no doubt he will find someone who loves it as much as he does who will buy it.

As mentioned this is a public forum so slagging him off (he certainly won't want to be a member now) is out of order. And suggestions to ring him and call him a ****** (miss-use of a telephone) or send him emails saying he's a dreamer or his car sucks are out of order in a public forum.

As car enthusiasts, even if you don't like someone elses style or choice of car, you should support everyone in what they drive. Not everyone is as fortunate to drive exactly what they want to and we all have a right to express ourselves.

"And what colour would you like your Model T sir? We have black, black or just in black."

I'll say it agin incase you missed it. I think it looks ok. My opinion and good luck to the guy whatever he gets for it.

Suppose I'm not welcome here for having a WRX and a 22B now? They are ugly cars in my opinion but that's not why I bought them.

And why are Yaris drivers cocky? Is it a small todger thing? ;)

Glen, points taken, apologires given and I'll shutup on the topic as it appears I may be athe main procrastinator....

I agree with dosenöffner

i like the car myself... but I do not slag members cars off.

let all be like fonzies here and be cool!

And why are Yaris drivers cocky? Is it a small todger thing? ;)

You REALLY want to know?!?!!?

It's wasn't a major dig Ryan. Hugs and kisses.

Most people apart from us actually wouldn't know so he would get his 5 minutes of fame.

It's kind of like the old boy who came up to you and thought your car was Italian made. Maybe he thought you bought an Italian car and stuck a kit on it to try and make it look Japanese. :P

And why are Yaris drivers cocky? Is it a small todger thing? 

I thought you weren't going to use the TOC forums :rolleyes:

And why are Yaris drivers cocky? Is it a small todger thing? 

I thought you weren't going to use the TOC forums :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

31 in a 30!

thats it im leaving!

Cor some of the threads can get a bit heated :o thought we where having a laugh about Raines’s phobia of the Ferrari not anything else or anybody else

I dont like the kit that much seen them up close and there not my cup off tea but hey if you do thats cool :group-cuddles:

not so much heated, just me getting moaned at.

i was having a look on eBay for kit cars. expecting robin hoods, westfields and the like, and theres a good few of those mr2 rari's.

best thing is they say its a ferarri replica, based on an mr2. blagggggg

It's wasn't a major dig Ryan. Hugs and kisses.

Most people apart from us actually wouldn't know so he would get his 5 minutes of fame.

It's kind of like the old boy who came up to you and thought your car was Italian made. Maybe he thought you bought an Italian car and stuck a kit on it to try and make it look Japanese. :P

Glen, wasn't taken as a dig, but on reflection was true statement about me being hipocritical, the number of times I have mentioned it's not about your car but how well it's looked after, all welcome etc, it is very hipocritical of me to blatantly show my opinions on the ferrari bodykit, and probably out of order as well...

no ryan you r wrong, they do actually look crap

I thought you weren't going to use the TOC forums

If you check I hardly am. It is a good board apart from a few participants such as yourself. Obviously my opinion and hopefully you feel the same way towards me so there is no chance of us ever becoming chums.

I have found the board to be becoming more immature due to people like yourself. There are usually muppet forums where yourself would hang out.

Most of my contributions here now are done via PM where people actually ask sensible questions and require sensible answers. I wouldn't even cross the street to p :censor: s on you if you were on fire Yarisboy. But again that is just me.

This thread started out as a dig at Ryan. Fair enough. He can take a joke. But it quickly became a dig at the chap with the car. Talk of phoning him to call him a plonker and sending emails is no longer the original theme or good heartedness of the thread. Jealous?

I tried to put the thread into context again.

Sorry for being the common sense in your life. :rolleyes:

Guys..

Come on. Glen was doing what I should have done as moderator and brought the thread back On Topic as it was vering quickly off course (thx glen).

If users have quibles between themselves could these be kept private, this is suposed to be a fmaily board for all to enjoy, not just a limited few, arguing over personal opinions seems pointless.

Valid points are made and some not so valid and heated discussions will always arise through differences of personal opinion, can't we be mature enough to solve these problems or ignore comments when need be....

Shouldn't we all be trying to make the forums a better place not bringing them down throughpetty disagreements.

sorry to spoil people excitement

this thread is the weakest link

goodbye

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links