Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Yaris Has Gone

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Well the time has finally come. My wife has decided to trade in the yaris t sport. So we were looking around for something small and zingy. And this is what we found lol

A Mitsubishi colt CZT

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pic...dIJPBkk0300.jpg

http://shutter07.pictures.aol.com/data/pic...MjLqSDO0300.jpg

http://shutter10.pictures.aol.com/data/pic...B1tFqof0300.jpg

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pic...0FcZkrb0300.jpg

I must say it's very quick the 1.5 turbo engine is very punchy put's out 147bhp as standard. With a few chosen mods we will have it putting out 200bhp in the future lol

It was a shame to see the yaris go. It's be a really reliable car to own and run. But never mind theres still one more Toyota in the house hold lol

jerry!!

well jerry i must say its a very nice car B)

i'm well tempted to do the swap myself :rolleyes:

as soon as i'm back at work.

it looks like a ride to mitsu for me too :D

Nice car, didnt know they did a turbo version :thumbsup:

nice one jerry. very nice lookin moto, they go well too aparently :)

Yes indeed mate. And the shocking thing the turbo comes in @ 2500rpm sweet :thumbsup:

jerry!!

nice one jerry. very nice lookin moto, they go well too aparently :)

Lee i'm really impressed with it mate :thumbsup: My wife really loves it to bits mate.

jerry!!

Yes indeed mate. And the shocking thing the turbo comes in @ 2500rpm sweet :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Cool!

If you get it to 200bhp it'll be rapid!! :D Whats the standard 0-60?

jerry!!

Cool!

If you get it to 200bhp it'll be rapid!! :D Whats the standard 0-60?

Well in the book they have got it down as 7.2 sec to 60

jerry!!

For 147bhp thats very good!! :D :thumbsup:

Like i said before mate I'm well chuffed with the performance. And the good thing you dont have to rev the nutts out of it the powers there.

jerry!!

Nice one Jerry, its a great looking car, I'm partial to the Mitsi Colt myself and I love the colour too!

Bet your missus is well chuffed with it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I see she got it then! :)

They do look stunning and congrats on the purchase.

As I said to you before I love the shape. Dad works as security at a Mitsu garage on a night and i have seen these things up close and the new drop top turbo version one looks just as good.

Congratulations Jerry, that's exactly the kind of car I'm looking to swap my Yaris for, if I could live with the depreciation I'd have probably already bought 1 myself, good luck with it :thumbsup:

Looks real nice Jerry, I'll bet the wife is very happy! :thumbsup:

earpl still own3d one on the 1/4 mile though! :D

POWER TO WEIGHT ;)

booooo, hisssssss, she's behind you!!! :lol:

nice car jerry :) had a test drive in one in chesterfield, as the salesman said "its never been driven like that before" own3d :D

Don't like the exterior styling, but the interior's nice, and the engine sounds good.

homer-doh.jpg

in true earpl fasion he had to go and rub it in aswell :lol:

Hi everyone

lol mixed views here :D Well the way i look at it. It's a dam fine car.

Too earpl fair play mate you bet one @ pod :thumbsup: But you have got to remember you have no interior you have thrown a years wage @ your car for you to obtain this power hike again fair play :thumbsup:

In the banzai mag they have got one in there as there projects cars. I have been following the progress. They have done a few mods to colt from induction kit exhaust and a recirculating dump valve and they have managed to increase the power from 147bhp to 172bhp :o with only basic mods. And were not even talking increasing the boost pressure and remapping the ecu.

So you see if you want to go really mad on the mods like you have done Earpl the colt will own3d cars a lot bigger and powerful than it's self think about it? It's turbo'd mate you do the maths :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Like the colt always have, its a tidy looing car. I'm sure you'll have endless days of happy motoring with it. Just flicked through the Latest Auto Express and i've just seen they've released a Ralliart Version (In Japan)which is pretty much similair to your's but you've guessed it - might not hit UK showrooms.

Can't wait to see the mods

cheers

:thumbsup:

Good motor... as I have one as well. Mods are a pain though, engine management light constantly comes on when it picks up on whats going on. Even a CAT BACK system, custom made adds 10-15BHP from standard.

Looks real nice Jerry, I'll bet the wife is very happy! :thumbsup:

What time did the CZT get?

Come over to www.mitsucolt.co.uk if you havn't already!

Hi everyone

lol mixed views here :D Well the way i look at it. It's a dam fine car.

Too earpl fair play mate you bet one @ pod :thumbsup: But you have got to remember you have no interior you have thrown a years wage @ your car for you to obtain this power hike again fair play :thumbsup:

In the banzai mag they have got one in there as there projects cars. I have been following the progress. They have done a few mods to colt from induction kit exhaust and a recirculating dump valve and they have managed to increase the power from 147bhp to 172bhp :o with only basic mods. And were not even talking increasing the boost pressure and remapping the ecu.

So you see if you want to go really mad on the mods like you have done Earpl the colt will own3d cars a lot bigger and powerful than it's self think about it? It's turbo'd mate you do the maths :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hey it wasnt me saying anything jerry :(, i think there cool litte cars mate.............. + only spent about a weeks wage on it mate :P and as for the turbo..... its back togeather and rebuilt now, just need to sort manifold out + purchase a external wategaste...... amongst other bits and bobs :P

peace out man ;)

+ only spent about a weeks wage on it mate :P

LMAO! :lol: and i think the Colt will be the least of your worries soon bud :D

fair play theyre nice little motors, at least Mitsi are doing a better job of making perofmance cars (out the factory) than Toyota are

Nice one :thumbsup:

I've always like the colt and the CZT is on the "possibles" list for the next time around (12 months and counting - have to lower my average mileage first)

Hmmm....

A

I really like that, seen a few around here every now and then and have liked them for a while.

Lovely colour too :thumbsup:

Jerry, That is one fine motor car mate - saw it's twin at Santa Pod. Looking good my friend.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links