Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Yaris Has Gone

jerry phipps

If the new Yaris T Sport is a damp squid then I will be looking at the Colt Turbo VERY closely :thumbsup:

The more I read about the Colt the more it sounds appealing.

It has everything I would want in my next car which the Yaris doesn’t have.

Keyless entry, leather seats, turbo, traction control, stability control. The list goes on.

Jerry, do you know if it has a timing belt or chain?

I read a review, it's a chain :thumbsup:

Great news :yes:

Question is, do I get one sooner rather than later or wait till the new T Sport comes out??

Great news :yes:

Question is, do I get one sooner rather than later or wait till the new T Sport comes out??

Wait, as the colt (no offense) is way to high and looks like an MPV.

Easy.....SLAM IT :lol:

The body is too high you can't do anythig about it and im sorry buts its by no means attractive or sporty looking.

Its mainly the angle of windscreen which gives that impression, and I know what you mean. But from the back and the front i love it... hence why i own one.

Easy.....SLAM IT :lol:

The body is too high you can't do anythig about it and im sorry buts its by no means attractive or sporty looking.

Oh well..... just slap the Ralliiart Ralli-tune ECU/box that's comming out for it, and have a very un-attractively high 189BHP beast :lol:

• 4 months later...

hi just stumbled across this topic, hope u dont mind me adding my 2p's worth :)

hello crisis too, ltnc matey :)

the cz-T is highly tuneable, just hmmm.. somewhat expensive lets say... hehe. This is mainly due to the fact that this little beast is a rare gem on the british roads, ie little demand. Ralliart UK by all accounts have decided to drop this car from their projects. Any performance packages that have or have not been researched and or completed will not be made available to the general public.

There is a forum which holds a small cross-country owners club with some nicely modded colts tho, both engine wise an aesthetically, one evening running in excess of 200bhp with merely a chip remap and a mildly increased boost.. its shows a brilliant prospect for this little motor.

Also, touching on the Colt Ralliart Version-R subject, unfortunatly no this will not be hitting the UK shore unless we have a massive upsurge of buyers hassling Mitsu UK, an the actual engine only produces around 154bhp, only 6bhp more than a UK cz-T.. add a few doors, extra interals and metal work and your looking at basically a cz-T speed/performance wise. Still a fantastic looking little car tho, and no doubt fantastic to blurt about in too. Disappointingly, these will be a rare site here.

Anyway hope this is informative for you guys, i shall pm jerry the forum details in case he is interested in having a ganders at some possiblities for his partner's cz :)

best regards :thumbsup:

Hi toker

Have had a quick look on the site and it looks like there is a lot of information on there too. This is the site i need to be looking at mate. Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup:

The only trouble is my wife is going to make me spend more money :o

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links