Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camry V6

Roytoner

Thinking about thowing a Camry V6 engine into our MR2, have read alot about them over in the U.S. & imoc over here, just wondering if anyone as had one on here, and could tell me what they think of the engine. Ohh and about what mph you got.

Ta Paul.

I used to use a 3.0V6 Auto in Hong Kong, can't remember top speed but the engine was superb :D

I used to use a 3.0V6 Auto in Hong Kong, can't remember top speed but the engine was superb :D

Been told they are bullet proof :yes:

Been told from my boss (Christine) I can't have a Turbo engine, was going to get a beams engine :yes:

then read about those B)

Me thinks it's time to play..

• 3 weeks later...

Been looking around :D

can pick up a Camry on eBay for around £500 / £600. ( NEEDS TO BE AFTER 1996) best to buy a full car for all the bit's you need.

the hard bit is the flywheel looking like it as to come from the U.S.

some one over on imoc makes the engine mounting or you can get one from the U.S. for about $88 + P+P

over in the U.S. they say it's best to fit a turbo gearbox then you can have LSD, but not needed! :rolleyes: then the only thing to sort out is the exhaust.

going to get a younger "2" for Christine (she wants power steering) then it's PLAY time!!

something to do over winter :thumbsup:

Sounds good, I saw an SW20 running a supercharged Camry engine at JAE :drool::thumbsup:

Sounds good, I saw an SW20 running a supercharged Camry engine at JAE :drool::thumbsup:

There are 4 (I am told) over here running v6's it's really big at the mo in U.S.

was it on the imoc stand?? by the way?

There are 4 (I am told) over here running v6's it's really big at the mo in U.S.

was it on the imoc stand?? by the way?

umm.... im not sure :lol:

it was over near the Celica Club stand, possibly IMOC but not 100% :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links